• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Display Units recruited in Alcatraz...

DeletedUser26532

This has been proposed at least 4 times that I know of.

The developers have said that they are unwilling or unable to do the coding to perform this as it is apparently rather extensive.

I don't understand, since I couldn't program anything, but this idea has been shot down multiple times.

Also something, something formating.

DeletedUser32389

This has been proposed at least 4 times that I know of.

The developers have said that they are unwilling or unable to do the coding to perform this as it is apparently rather extensive.

I don't understand, since I couldn't program anything, but this idea has been shot down multiple times.

Also something, something formating.

This was my first thought when I read this proposal. Here's how I see it... There are little icons for the goods that are collected, but there are not for all the different troop types. Those icons would have to float up like the goods (or the current crossed swords do) but each one would have a number next to it, and each number would be different. For people with a traz in the 80s, and many troop types in their city, this would likely crash the interface :)

DeletedUser

This was my first thought when I read this proposal. Here's how I see it... There are little icons for the goods that are collected, but there are not for all the different troop types. Those icons would have to float up like the goods (or the current crossed swords do) but each one would have a number next to it, and each number would be different. For people with a traz in the 80s, and many troop types in their city, this would likely crash the interface :)
I agree. With the Obs, it is an equal number of 5 goods, with the only variable being your current age. With the Traz, it's a variable number of troops depending on what barracks you have in your city, which could vary wildly from player to player and also vary day to day with the same player. Not to mention that these troops could be from any age from your current one on down to Bronze Age.

DeletedUser32389

eKNWrHR.png

May be less programming to add one entry to the bar I have pictured that’s called “Recent” It would have the troops created in the last 24 hours. This would also show troops won in GE etc, but you should be able to deduce what came from the 'traz

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

eKNWrHR.png

May be less programming to add one entry to the bar I have pictured that’s called “Recent” It would have the troops created in the last 24 hours. This would also show troops won in GE etc.
Yeah, but we get told what troops we win in GE, so that's not really necessary.

DeletedUser26120

Proposal is not in proper format, I'll have to move this to forge hall.