• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Do we get FOY from GE any more

UP ONLINE

I need to check it again I thought I mapped the rewords out right I see 2 FOY shrink kits on stage 4
Can you see if I made a mistake Or what stage u can get it !

Ebeondi Asi

he Fountain of Youth has a much smaller chance than 50%. it is only a small percentage chance of being won. I only see one FoY in one out of maybe four or five Weeks of GE play average. So I can see going eight weeks and not getting one ...easy.

Fitz16

I have gotten the FoY earlier today, so it does still appear. I did occur due to the Temple of Relics though.

Pericles the Lion

No it doesn't. There is a chance of 1 in 5 that it appears as the reward in the 64th chest. Only when it does your chance is 50:50
In your pursuit of a "gotcha moment" you got it wrong. There is a 45% chance (not 1 in 5) that it will appear as one of the two prizes offered in the 64th chest. There, the player has a 50:50 chance of winning it. In other words, there is a random chance that it will appear and, when it does, there is a 50:50 chance of winning it - which is what I said in the first place.

Last edited: