• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Do we have any "no trade policy" guilds?

michafnl

I would like a guild where "if you don't want it, don't buy it " policy was in force. I would no longer be a criminal......Official guild website calculator, maybe....to check values before or after posting / accepting.
That would be the extent of the coddling, you adult child you! The trades would get very velocifus then. (many pages of non 10-1(not fair) trades.----you bought some of these didn't you? Towns would explode.

Could we maybe, get an index of these guilds, so we can be best suited?

DeletedUser8152

Go on chat and ask for a free trade guild. There are plenty.

bomber9530

In Rugnir World I'm a member of a guild that has 1:1 trade ratio no matter what era goods. so we even trade 10 Bronze Age for 10 Tomorrow Age Era Goods. And if you don't want to take a trade you don't have to.

DeletedUser10517

I would like a guild where "if you don't want it, don't buy it " policy was in force. I would no longer be a criminal......Official guild website calculator, maybe....to check values before or after posting / accepting.
That would be the extent of the coddling, you adult child you! The trades would get very velocifus then. (many pages of non 10-1(not fair) trades.----you bought some of these didn't you? Towns would explode.

Could we maybe, get an index of these guilds, so we can be best suited?

When you search for a guild on a server, have a read of their Guild Policy notes.....they generally say whether they are a 'Fair Trade' guild or not.