• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Do you deserve a place in the #9 guild ?

WinnerGR

We would like to hear from you if:
- you want to fight with a professional crew on the GvG and GbG maps (we fight multiple times a day against some of the
biggest and baddest guilds)
- you kill it in Guild Expedition every week ( though we only require L1 we would like you too do GE 64 )
- you are willing to contribute goods every week to the guild Treasury (100% of AF members support their guild
this way)
- you enjoy socializing

What can we offer?
- Fame
- Fortune
- Huge guild benefits - FPs/day, % troop healing, etc. etc.
- Unique development programs for lower era players
- GB-boosting programs accessible to all members
- Millions of swap thread
- 1.89 thread

If you are interested, please send a brief summary of your past guilds, your fighting ability including normal fighting times and say why we should give you one of the invites to the #9 guild in Duransound, we look forward to you joining us.

More up-to date info here.

Last edited:

UBERhelp1

1.89 makes very little sense to me. Means the big arcs get bigger while hurting smaller members.
Additionally, guild placement can change around frequently. Generally one gives the name of a guild, rather than the place.
What level is the guild?

Super Catanian

Plus, isn't the OP supposedly head of GvG operations for apparently being the only PC player, at least according to a previous post somewhere in the Forums?

1591219714108.png

Aggressor

1.89 makes very little sense to me. Means the big arcs get bigger while hurting smaller members.
Additionally, guild placement can change around frequently. Generally one gives the name of a guild, rather than the place.
What level is the guild?
Maybe the name of the guild is "the #11 Guild" lol

Iroh the Tea Maker

What can we offer?
- Fame
- Fortune

- 1.89 thread

If you are interested, please send a brief summary of your past guilds, your fighting ability including normal fighting times and say why we should give you one of the invites to the #11 guild in Duransound, we look forward to you joining us.

My god...

WinnerGR

Plus, isn't the OP supposedly head of GvG operations for apparently being the only PC player, at least according to a previous post somewhere in the Forums?

View attachment 16045
That was in " new players welcome " .
What level is the guild?
Level 57.

Agent327

We would like to hear from you if:
- you want to fight with a professional crew on the GvG and GbG maps (we fight multiple times a day against some of the
biggest and baddest guilds)
- you kill it in Guild Expedition every week ( though we only require L1 we would like you too do GE 64 )
- you are willing to contribute goods every week to the guild Treasury (100% of AF members support their guild
this way)
- you enjoy socializing

What can we offer?
- Fame
- Fortune
- 1.89 thread

If you are interested, please send a brief summary of your past guilds, your fighting ability including normal fighting times and say why we should give you one of the invites to the #11 guild in Duransound, we look forward to you joining us.

You got to be totally desperate as a Guild if this is your recruiter.

I wonder if they realise their reputation has just turned into a big joke.

Can't even get the name of the world right.

WinnerGR

I am sadly going to announce that the guild has fallen to #43 pos and I have left for a 3 week break.

UBERhelp1

376plnri2s731.jpg

WinnerGR

I haven't given and update in a while now so I think now is the time ,

We have fallen back in GvG considerably resulting in a # of 28 when in platinum and #17 when in diamond , before we where always in diamond and GvG added on gave us #9. We know ask desperately for GvG and GbG fighters ( we are fine in GE ) .