• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Do you earn your diamonds???

DeletedUser17062

If you have ever tried to earn your diamonds by doing the surveys and all, then you probably know how frustrating it can be when you do what it says to do expecting to get diamonds,only to be let down when you go back to your game and you still have a big fat 0 for your balance. I know that feeling all too well. So to help others I have decided to try to put together a list of offers that I have completed that actually paid me my diamonds. This is not a complete list of all offers that pay. This is just a small list of free offers that I have found so far that have paid by completing the required tasks. I will update the list as I find more. If you have completed any offers and received your diamonds, thats not already on the list, please post the offer you completed along with if it was free or if you had to pay any cash to get your diamonds. This way more of us can earn a few diamonds for that building you been wanting to buy for so long but didnt have the funds needed to get it. Thanks. oh, and sorry if this is posted in the wrong section, if so, please move it to the correct section. my appologies.

[h=3]GetMyInsurance[/h]Reward: 209 Diamonds
Complete entire insurance form with valid information to be rewarded.10 hours ago Successfully credited

[h=3]Classmates[/h]Reward: 31 Diamonds
Register with valid contact information. No purchase necessary.15 hours ago Successfully credited

[h=3]DailyBreak - Glade Cherry[/h]Reward: 22 Diamonds
Sign up with valid contact information. No purchase necessary.17 hours ago Successfully credited

[h=3]Ipsos i-Say[/h]Reward: 231 Diamonds
Register as a single opt-in respondent, confirm your email and complete your first survey.17 hours ago Successfully credited

[h=3]Target.Com Baby Registry[/h]Reward: 27 Diamonds
Create registry account with valid information. No purchase necessary.18 hours ago Successfully credited

[h=3]Credit Sesame[/h]Reward: 184 Diamonds

[h=3]EarningStation[/h]Reward: 43 Diamonds
Register with valid information and confirm email. Falsified registrations will not be rewarded.1 days ago Successfully credited

[h=3]General Population Survey[/h]Reward: 17 Diamonds
Complete the survey with valid information to be rewarded.4 days ago Successfully credited

[h=3]Burger King Fresh[/h]Reward: 62 Diamonds
Register and complete.19 days ago Successfully credited

[h=3]Netspend Prepaid Debit Card[/h]Reward: 79 Diamonds
NetSpend® Visa® Prepaid Card! Get PAID Up To 2 Days Faster! NetSpend is the Easier, Smarter Way to Pay! Finally, there’s an easy way to get plastic without the hassles of a traditional checking account. Register with valid information. No purchase required.19 days ago Successfully credited

[h=3]Under Armour $100 Gift Card[/h]Reward: 30 Diamonds
Answer survey question and submit email address.19 days ago Successfully credited

DeletedUser2145

It doesn't matter what the offer was, always take screenshots or some kind of proof of your completion of those surveys. Then, if the offer expires and you haven't received your diamonds, contact their support team (not FoE's, the support team on the earn your diamonds page) and provide them with the proof and explanation of the case.

DeletedUser17062

It doesn't matter what the offer was, always take screenshots or some kind of proof of your completion of those surveys. Then, if the offer expires and you haven't received your diamonds, contact their support team (not FoE's, the support team on the earn your diamonds page) and provide them with the proof and explanation of the case.

yes, I understand that you can do that. these are just a list of the ones I did for free that paid out "without" any hassles, such as having to complain to the diamond police for not getting diamonds. If someone finds it helpful then great. If not then, sorry for wasting your time. I'm sure there are some people here that would like to do these without the frustration of completing a lengthy survey and then have to turn around and fill out a claims form for something they should have already received. its kind of like buying something at the store and when you get it home and open the box and everything is not there. so you have to take it back and exchange it or get a refund. then you have wasted that 15 dollars in gas and an hour of your life cause you live out in the sticks 45 minutes away from your nearest walmart.
I just thought maybe I can save a few people some time and headache. If not, then please have the mods remove my post as it is completely useless and a bigger waste of peoples time than if they went through the hundreds of offers listed like a blind and drunken duckbill platypus.
( thats me....the blind and drunken platypus )

DeletedUser16424

Do you need to use your F.O.E. account email or can a different email be used for the diamond offers? I'm 0/3 on the offers using a different email address.

DeletedUser2145

I was only trying to inform you in case you weren't aware, I wasn't commenting on the content of the thread.

DeletedUser17062

Do you need to use your F.O.E. account email or can a different email be used for the diamond offers? I'm 0/3 on the offers using a different email address.

not really sure but, i would think that you would have to use the same email you use to sign in to FOE. That way they can link the two together in order to present the diamonds to the correct account. not positively sure but, that would be my guess.

DeletedUser17062

I was only trying to inform you in case you weren't aware, I wasn't commenting on the content of the thread.

Now that i have went back a reread my reply, i see it sounded like I was being a bit of a penis eh? really wasnt trying to be. but, i do have a lot of people tell me that I come off that way. I guess its in my nature. sorry.
( it must be the drunken platypus in me) :blink:

DeletedUser15633

When I started playing the game I did a lot of these. I'd say I was credited with diamonds for about 5% - 10% of the ones I completed. It finally seemed like a waste of time (not to mention resulting in a lot of spam) so I swore them off, but I've been hard up for space in my city lately so tried a few more. I was credited with one I did but then like 3 or 4 went uncredited. I wrote them to ask where my diamonds were and they gave me the BS about needing screenshots and proof they were completed, knowing full well I wouldn't have taken screenshots. These people are pretty sketchy and just try to get you to fill out their surveys and marketing junk for free. What do you expect though from people whose business is spam?

For the person that asked about the email address: I used a different email than the one I registered with FoE, as I wouldn't want all that spam in that email account, and it worked okay for the ones I was credited with. They must track your computer ISP when you click to their site from FoE, or however that techy stuff works.

It's too bad FoE didn't offer more reasonable prices for diamonds or different packages to buy. I wouldn't mind dropping 5 or 10 bucks now and then, but 10 dollars gets you 3 expansion spaces. That's such a gargantuan ripoff I'll just have to make due.

DeletedUser33229

If you have ever tried to earn your diamonds by doing the surveys and all, then you probably know how frustrating it can be when you do what it says to do expecting to get diamonds,only to be let down when you go back to your game and you still have a big fat 0 for your balance. I know that feeling all too well. So to help others I have decided to try to put together a list of offers that I have completed that actually paid me my diamonds. This is not a complete list of all offers that pay. This is just a small list of free offers that I have found so far that have paid by completing the required tasks. I will update the list as I find more. If you have completed any offers and received your diamonds, thats not already on the list, please post the offer you completed along with if it was free or if you had to pay any cash to get your diamonds. This way more of us can earn a few diamonds for that building you been wanting to buy for so long but didnt have the funds needed to get it. Thanks. oh, and sorry if this is posted in the wrong section, if so, please move it to the correct section. my appologies.

[h=3]GetMyInsurance[/h]Reward: 209 Diamonds
Complete entire insurance form with valid information to be rewarded.10 hours ago Successfully credited

[h=3]Classmates[/h]Reward: 31 Diamonds
Register with valid contact information. No purchase necessary.15 hours ago Successfully credited

[h=3]DailyBreak - Glade Cherry[/h]Reward: 22 Diamonds
Sign up with valid contact information. No purchase necessary.17 hours ago Successfully credited

[h=3]Ipsos i-Say[/h]Reward: 231 Diamonds
Register as a single opt-in respondent, confirm your email and complete your first survey.17 hours ago Successfully credited

[h=3]Target.Com Baby Registry[/h]Reward: 27 Diamonds
Create registry account with valid information. No purchase necessary.18 hours ago Successfully credited

[h=3]Credit Sesame[/h]Reward: 184 Diamonds

[h=3]EarningStation[/h]Reward: 43 Diamonds
Register with valid information and confirm email. Falsified registrations will not be rewarded.1 days ago Successfully credited

[h=3]General Population Survey[/h]Reward: 17 Diamonds
Complete the survey with valid information to be rewarded.4 days ago Successfully credited

[h=3]Burger King Fresh[/h]Reward: 62 Diamonds
Register and complete.19 days ago Successfully credited

[h=3]Netspend Prepaid Debit Card[/h]Reward: 79 Diamonds
NetSpend® Visa® Prepaid Card! Get PAID Up To 2 Days Faster! NetSpend is the Easier, Smarter Way to Pay! Finally, there’s an easy way to get plastic without the hassles of a traditional checking account. Register with valid information. No purchase required.19 days ago Successfully credited

[h=3]Under Armour $100 Gift Card[/h]Reward: 30 Diamonds
Answer survey question and submit email address.19 days ago Successfully credited
How do you get these offers, is there a specific way to put then in a browser or something? I'll give it a shot.

DeletedUser27889

If I'm mistaken someone can correct but I do not believe Inno does the surveys for diamonds anymore. These posts are from 2015.

They used to be located where you would buy diamonds, in that tab there was an option to 'earn' diamonds which would take you to surveys. I wouldn't trust any link currently offering me diamonds on FoE.