• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Does anybody have an Interguild 1.9?

ergoetu

I am looking for an interguild 1.9 if anybody has one going. Please drop me a line if you have one.

ergoetu

Hello again, I joined a small 1.9 thread but the action is slow at best and everybody else already has Level 80 ARC's, I am at 29 and need prints to get above 33. Either looking for newer members for the Thread I am in or another Thread that could use 6 or 7 new members. Thanks and enjoy the Game...ergoetu

Shazap

We've tried the global chat as well (I'm in the same 1.9 as ergoetu)... one person responded - but required joining their guild to use their guild's 1.9.

So, let's try this another way and see if we can grow our fledgling inter-guild 1.9 thread perhaps... If you are looking for an inter-guild 1.9 thread, please drop Shazap or Spiroulator an in-game message and we'd be glad to add you. We could really use a couple more active level 80+ Arcs to help move people along, and all are welcome. If you're curious about 1.9 threads but don't know how they work, I'd be glad to help with that - they can be intimidating at first, but are oh so worth it. :)

l645

55555 is the name of it, contact DxLkJzs, yes that is the actual username. really nice community over there.