• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Does anybody self-level?

Nicholas002

Good luck with that. no one dumb enough to self-level would come to the forum, and if they did, they would quickly learn not to self-level, so this is the wrong place to ask.

Nicholas002

in-game, though you're much better off looking for self levelers yourself than asking.

no one's gonna say "hey everyone, I self level, come snipe me"

Woody*

I self level on many of my diamond farms. I don't play N-world, though. I recommend finding a diamond farming guild and checking their members.

Mandelynn

You'll be messing a lot of players up on 1.8 or 1.9 threads. Might look like their self leveling but most likely, there not.
Most don't waste their fp in this game.

Ironrooster

Good luck with that. no one dumb enough to self-level would come to the forum, and if they did, they would quickly learn not to self-level, so this is the wrong place to ask.
I am always amused by how many folks on the forum think their way of playing the game is the only "right" way to do it.:D

The Lady Redneck

Excuse me , but is diamond farming not just another word for self levelling goods and diamonds into youre own treasury as well , thats why forge points are never everything in this game, I am not in Noarsil but I would like to know if whe will invest one day in other players wishing well farms with small good investments to get rewards .Like I get diamonds a swell when you get them , just like a great building as an example....//
You have got to be joking when you say that. I have worked 3 long hard years building my diamond farm, there is NO WAY!!! anyone is just going to sit on their butts and get the rewards for my effort. If you want rewards from a diamond farm do not be so self serving and lazy, put the work into building your own.

As for self levelling and welcoming snipers contributions to your GBs. I did that with my first 2 Arc (One in N world) back before 1.9 came along and everyone used swap threads to level everything. 2 snipers got on my Arcs and took them all the way from level 20 to 80 sometimes I got lucky and a 3rd sniper joined them. The 4th and 5th spots went onto the guild swap threads and enabled low aged members to get their Arc BPs. So those Arcs cost me almost nothing to level and the guild benefited. I have a number of self levellers on my FL I give them my full Arc bonus and still make a profit so we are all happy with the arrangement. I am no longer in N world though.

Jackshat

Does anybody here in Noarsil self-level? I don't.
I self-level. I "finance" it through prolific "pirating" of neighbors' great building (gb) reward slots. I then award ALL slots to guildies, or unique friends, for ONE forge point (fp).

Imagine noobs getting first slot on high-level gbs...for only one forge point. No waiting around til they can generate enough fps to get on 1.n or to donate enough to waste more to get little back on swap threads.

I don't need to worry about slot pirates since all levels after 10 remain locked until I'm ready to level. Then, those getting slots are contacted to arrange ONE drop window...for their one fp. It's an extremely small window for an extremely lucky slot pirate to squeeze through.

There's NOTHING stupid about self-leveling, especially when guildies get a maximum return on investment.

Last edited: