• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Does anyone speedrun to IA without diamonds?

I'm curious if anyone starts fresh in a world and races others to IA for fun. I would say with diamonds, but then it would just turn into who has faster load times and can click faster, not to mention costing over $100 for every attempt.

Vger

No clue, but I can't imagine why anyone would do that. Spending diamonds on that would be an epic waste with no reward.

And since most IA players are still a bit clueless, I suspect that that nobody would even notice the effort.

Vger

I'd say without diamonds would be more interesting because it would involve some strategy instead of fast clicking and wasting money.
Really not sure what you are getting at here.
Getting to Iron Age doesn't require diamonds or 'fast clicking'. Doesn't even require all that much strategy.

Where on earth did you get the "fast clicking" from? This can be a click happy game, but it has never been a twitch game.

DeletedUser41284

I'm curious if anyone starts fresh in a world and races others to IA for fun. I would say with diamonds, but then it would just turn into who has faster load times and can click faster, not to mention costing over $100 for every attempt.
Why would you want to race to, or through, IA? Why would you waste diamonds on it? Reaching IA takes about 15 - 20 minutes and you can use fp on tech tree to get to the end in a few days.

DeletedUser41284

15-20 minutes , no it does not .
OK. I know it probably takes less time but I was being generous. I don't remember exactly but it is like the 3rd or 4th quest after starting a new city you're there