• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Does the Kraken Improve the Game?

DeletedUser29295

PvP in your hood does not provide Crowns (Guild Power Points) for your guild. Only GE, GvG, HoFs and certain special/event buildings such as the Bazaar do that. :)

PvP will provide points as you yourself gain points. You take all your Tower points and divide it by 50: that gives you the points toward you own ranking. Then take those points and divide that by 50: that gives you crowns earned for the week. So your Tower points do earn you crowns. Here is an example:

last week I earned 2,967,430 total Tower points on 7 Towers. That earned me 59,349 ranking points (2,967,430/50). Then those 59,349 ranking points earned the Guild 1,187 (59,349/50) Crowns. It is the 50/50 rule.

DeletedUser28670

PvP will provide points as you yourself gain points. You take all your Tower points and divide it by 50: that gives you the points toward you own ranking. Then take those points and divide that by 50: that gives you crowns earned for the week. So your Tower points do earn you crowns. Here is an example:

last week I earned 2,967,430 total Tower points on 7 Towers. That earned me 59,349 ranking points (2,967,430/50). Then those 59,349 ranking points earned the Guild 1,187 (59,349/50) Crowns. It is the 50/50 rule.
I've never heard of the point to crowns rule...

DeletedUser29295

It was explained to the main Guild I am in about 3 months ago: I will try to find the info and post it here.

DeletedUser29295

I've never heard of the point to crowns rule...

OK, from what I can gather from players I am incorrect, and was given inaccurate information about the Crowns portion of it. If I get any more info I will post it here. Someone gave the wrong information to someone else, and it just exploded from there. I am sorry for stating something that was not a fact.

But it will still not stop me from crushing and taxing my hood. ;)

*Arturis*

I think you are incorrect: PvP is still vital to myself and many others. I get tons of extra goods and FP's from my hood doing PvP. It also provides Crowns to my Guild for the points I score. And I can kill my hood any time I want, and not worry about being around for a huge GvG time or when I complete all 4 levels of GE (which I fight through). If someone can crack my defense and tax me, more power to them.
You actually get crown points for your guild if you plunder someone's HOF, those crown points will go to your guild.

lemur

I think you are incorrect: PvP is still vital to myself and many others. I get tons of extra goods and FP's from my hood doing PvP.

That's true if we consider "PvP" to be any plundering. But PvP is technically the tournament itself — the weekly competition for attack points. That is the part that seems relatively unimportant. Without the tournament, you could still attack and plunder your neighbors.