• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Does the production of Mars Ore get any faster?

Zatrikon

Or am I missing something?

The first tech that needs Mars Ore to unlock (Polymerized Membranes) needs 200 Mars Ore. And we can only make 4-7 at a time, every 4 hours. So if I don't sleep, it will take about seven days to unlock this one tech. And that's assuming I don't spend any of the Mars Ore on anything else, such as a quest or a Daily Challenge or a Negotiation. Then I'll need another 200 Mars Ore to unlock Lower AI Cores. That's another 7 days - assuming I play this game round the clock, which I won't be doing. It's probably at least 8 days each. Then more techs come, wanting more Mars Ore. Is there some other way to get Mars Ore that I've overlooked? Is it supposed to go this slowly?

And this doesn't even take into consideration the Mars Ore I might have to use to make Mars Goods. Maybe I can get all the Mars Goods (Lubricants, Mars Microbes, Fusion Reactors, etc.) I need from my Event Buildings.

BruteForceAttack

Or am I missing something?

The first tech that needs Mars Ore to unlock (Polymerized Membranes) needs 200 Mars Ore. And we can only make 4-7 at a time, every 4 hours. So if I don't sleep, it will take about seven days to unlock this one tech. And that's assuming I don't spend any of the Mars Ore on anything else, such as a quest or a Daily Challenge or a Negotiation. Then I'll need another 200 Mars Ore to unlock Lower AI Cores. That's another 7 days - assuming I play this game round the clock, which I won't be doing. It's probably at least 8 days each. Then more techs come, wanting more Mars Ore. Is there some other way to get Mars Ore that I've overlooked? Is it supposed to go this slowly?

And this doesn't even take into consideration the Mars Ore I might have to use to make Mars Goods. Maybe I can get all the Mars Goods (Lubricants, Mars Microbes, Fusion Reactors, etc.) I need from my Event Buildings.

Yes it takes time to do it...

Key is to try and finish the continental maps (there are two) quickly so that you can uncover all the ore sites. Initially do not spend mars ore on goods, try and get it only from event buildings, Terrence farms and RQ's. There is no other way to get Mars Ore.

I used some diamonds to scout the map quickly and finish the ore production few times.

Last edited:

Agent327

Once you scouted the Mars map and conquered it you will have next to the 4 hrs also 8hrs and 24 hrs options. Those will bring you more Mars ore. The 24hrs gives around 100.