• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Doing Settlements twice question

Just An Observer

Can a player drop a completed Settlement quest line, then go back to do it all over again to get a second set of buildings and Envoys? If so, will duplicate Envoys be accepted in the Town Hall?

BruteForceAttack

Can a player drop a completed Settlement quest line, then go back to do it all over again to get a second set of buildings and Envoys? If so, will duplicate Envoys be accepted in the Town Hall?

After you finish the 1st run, you will just get fps and the relevant fragments for finishing the settlement. See the infinity symbol at the end?

1599489748829.png

1599489796269.png

Attachments

• 1599489773457.png
    1599489773457.png
    289.3 KB · Views: 1

wolfhoundtoo

You get no rewards. And if I recall correctly you can't start a new settlement for 24 hours. I detested the Egyptian one so much that I quit it.

Lord Pest

The Egyptian Settlement is the easiest one to do and finish with the best (15 fragments) reward. I’m on #13 now and doing them just for the ancient obelisks. You don’t need to spend diamonds either. As the time to complete the settlement is getting lower the 4x bonus % going up... and 4x trumps lower finishing time.

Nicholas002

Can a player drop a completed Settlement quest line, then go back to do it all over again to get a second set of buildings and Envoys?
If you complete the settlement quest line, you can either accept the prize, or abandon the settlement. If you accept the prize, you cannot do that settlement run through again. You have to do the next one. If you abandon the settlement, you get no prize, and you have to do that run through again. So in short, NO.

BruteForceAttack

Still have yet to see my question given an answer that shows the question was properly read.

You keep the side quest rewards that you have already completed.

You don't get main rewards.

There will be a cooling period of 24 hours, then you can restart or do another settlement.

Not sure what you are asking...lol

Just An Observer

You keep the side quest rewards that you have already completed.

You don't get main rewards.

There will be a cooling period of 24 hours, then you can restart or do another settlement.

Not sure what you are asking...lol
I see a very easy question to comprehend and all I am getting are poor grade answers.

Vger

I see a very easy question to comprehend and all I am getting are poor grade answers.
Maybe the question isn't as easy to comprehend as you think? Seems like it was fairly well answered, starting with BFAs first response.

But, I guess nobody came out and gave you a simple yes/no answer to the "second set of buildings and Envoys" bit. So:
NO, you can not get a second main settlement building (Yggdrasil, Bathhouse or Shinto temple).
YES, you can get additional fragments for the secondary building (Obelisk, Dojo, Runestone).
NO, you can not get duplicate Envoys.

Look at BFAs first response again. Those pictures are worth a thousand words.

BruteForceAttack

Looks like we have a communication problem. Fuggedaboudit.

Asked and answered in may ways :)_

"Can a player drop a completed Settlement quest line, "

No there no option to drop a completed Settlement quest line

then go back to do it all over again to get a second set of buildings and Envoys?

No, there no option to start all over again... Well you can go and create another account in another server and do it all over again :)

If so, will duplicate Envoys be accepted in the Town Hall?

Not possible...see above

Nicholas002

basically, "no" and "no" to your two original questions. I can't think of a more concise, precise, or easy to understand answer.

wolfhoundtoo

The Egyptian Settlement is the easiest one to do and finish with the best (15 fragments) reward. I’m on #13 now and doing them just for the ancient obelisks. You don’t need to spend diamonds either. As the time to complete the settlement is getting lower the 4x bonus % going up... and 4x trumps lower finishing time.

I didn't say I found it hard just that I didn't like it. Not sure why as I found the Viking one harder and have done that one a couple of times. The Egyptian one I found no entertainment value for it.