• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Graphics] Dom's Graphics

DeletedUser34

Hey ya'll,
I guess everyone has left, so I will open up a shop.
Understand, I am not in a rush, I am on a break in school. I don't do fancy signatures, (mostly because I am not that good) but I like to do them so that I can play around a bit.

Here are some examples of my signatures in addition to my current signature.
[SPOIL]
Daveio4.png

Beetlebailey.png

IntFriends.png

Base.png

Shuttle.png

tombstonesig.png

tributesiggy.png

Tanksiggy.png

Siggie2.png

ValentinesSiggytest.png

breast.png

ProjectVenumSignature.png

Siggie4.png
[/SPOIL]

The only real thing I need is a picture for a starting off point, and your text.
Everything else can be tweeked from the jumping off point.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would like a sig if you have a time to make one.
Here's the picture

unlimited_blade_works1.jpg

And the text:
''Yet, those hands will never hold anything.''

DeletedUser

Looks great.
Thank you :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi Dom:

I don't have a picture, but anything that portary and angry penguin would be fantastic!

Thanks,

Balleric

DeletedUser34

Hi Dom:

I don't have a picture, but anything that portary and angry penguin would be fantastic!

Thanks,

Balleric

:p Not a problem as soon as you find me a pic. I don't really have the time to search the internet and try and read your mind. No offense. I do this for kicks and giggles in my spare time.

DeletedUser34

yes, but the timelines vary. :p
Some days are good, some not so good.

DeletedUser1907

thumb3_greek_gods_statues.jpg
I was hoping to find one with more statues but tis the best i could do, i was thinking kind of dark and blue tinted,with the text:Children of the Gods
thanks a billion!

DeletedUser34

Thank you very much. I don't design pictures like so many others, I just mess with existing pictures and try and make them unique. I like them, and it is good to know that others do as well. :D

DeletedUser34

thank you.
It is relaxing to me, I change siggies or portions of my signature on whim....and sometimes I change the music attached to them every 5 mins. Depends on my mood. It is rather calming for me. It is my art studio ;P