• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Donated goods not registering

DeletedUser37962

I have moved a hundred goods to my build for quest but nothing registered in in Rugnir and my Build is Morning Star what do I do now I'm out 100 goods an nothing to account for
Thanks for any help

Algona

Valeria, next time, if you decide to start a new thread after posting in an old thread, please go back to the old thread and push the 'Delete' button on the bottom left of your post in the old thread.

The OP also asked about this elsewhere, these answers were given in that thread,

What quest?
Did you refresh the page? (or close and reopen the app)
I'd recommend asking your Guild Leadership, check the official Wiki, check the fan Wikia, ask in game support, Google "Forge of Empire How do I donate to Guild Treasury", use this Forum's search function.

I guess you did the last, but next time look for a thread from the last year .

But I guess necromancing a 5 year old thread that couldn't answer anything close to your question works too.

If you are absolutely sure you donated the right Goods, file an ingame support ticket.

If the preceding 2 posts didn't answer your question, more info please.

PC or Mobile?

Part of a DC or a Quest? Can you post a screenshot of the request? If you can't post a screenshot and it is a Quest what is the name of the Quest? If it's a DC can you quote the exact text of the DC?

Next time though, if you do run into something that you don't understand in game, start by asking your Guild Leadership.

Good luck.

EDIT: And i see that afew minutes after posting in this thread you started a new thread.

Next time, if you decide to start a new thread after posting in an old thread, go back to the old thread and push the 'Delete' button on the bottom left of your post in the old thread.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I have moved a hundred goods to my build for quest but nothing registered in in Rugnir and my Build is Morning Star what do I do now I'm out 100 goods an nothing to account for
Thanks for any help
Did the quest ask for specific age goods, such as current or previous era? If so, and if you donated goods from an earlier age/era, then that would be your answer. If it's not that, then contact support in-game about this.

Lancer

@Stephen Longshanks has answered the question. Most likely it was a mistake and you may have read over the quest and missed a crucial detail such as it having to be from your age or the age below. As stated above, if this isn't the case, submit a ticket to support in game.