• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Donating goods

DeletedUser15493

Is it possible (I know it is) to not have to click many hundreds of times to donate goods?

DeletedUser33179

Is it possible (I know it is) to not have to click many hundreds of times to donate goods?

Since you "know it is," why do you ask if it's possible?

In case you're unsure of the "how"...
Click on a good to chose it in the guild treasury screen. Then, go to the right where it shows amount. Don't use the left/right arrows. Instead click on the small box showing the amount & simply type in the number you want to give. (at least this is jow on mobile)

DeletedUser

Since you "know it is," why do you ask if it's possible?

In case you're unsure of the "how"...
Click on a good to chose it in the guild treasury screen. Then, go to the right where it shows amount. Don't use the left/right arrows. Instead click on the small box showing the amount & simply type in the number you want to give. (at least this is jow on mobile)
Basically the same mechanism on PC, although the form isn't exactly the same.

DeletedUser21322

This thread is being moved to questions as it is not a proposal.

If you wish to donate goods you click on the number then select the total number of that good you wish to donate.

DeletedUser36509

is there a way to see who donated what to the guild treasury when and how much?

On PC click the global icon on the bottom left, then click guild from the popup menu. On you guild's information screen, click the bars at the top left. From there choose guild contributions. And there you go :)