• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Donations for Guile Expedition level requirements

The Froggle

Hi,
So it says to go to the next lvl in GE, Goods need to be donated. How can I find out which Goods & how much? Thanks for any help here.

The Lady Redneck

If there are not enough goods in the guild treasury to open the levels in GE. I means that guild members in certain ages do not have a treasury GB and are not donating enough goods themselves to pay for their keep. ASK which goods are needed to open the level. If you are producing those goods, then donate them to the treasury

The Froggle

If there are not enough goods in the guild treasury to open the levels in GE. I means that guild members in certain ages do not have a treasury GB and are not donating enough goods themselves to pay for their keep. ASK which goods are needed to open the level. If you are producing those goods, then donate them to the treasury
So, I DO need to ask Guild leadership. I thought I'd read somewhere there was another way to find out. Thanks.

The Froggle

You can donate goods directly to your guilds treasury. but that will not tell you what goods are needed or open more levels of GE. Only guild leaders and the Founder can do that. If you are in a guild where they are no longer around then no-one can do it. You need to get into an active guild
Best & most complete answer I've gotten yet. Thanks. No, I'm in a pretty active Guild. Leadership has by-and-large been great. I'm just now waiting for a response to my "Which & how much" question. The leadership is fine, but obviously can't be online 24/7. Thank you.

UP ONLINE

making goods for your City Is a big deal & if your only making 1-3 goods in 8 hours then your doing something Wrong only build goods buildings thats on your content map lol I see that way too often
Every player Adds to the cost to unlocking the GE levels it's about 5 goods a level So if your in Early Middle Age Thats
Copper 5
gold 5
granite 5
honey 5
alabaster 5
A level
And thats nothing GBG uses Soo many goods to build just one building
The treasury goods can go really fast if your not careful

Emberguard

So, I DO need to ask Guild leadership. I thought I'd read somewhere there was another way to find out. Thanks.

You can tell which ones are needed by looking at the "Donate" popup.

There'll be two numbers under each good. Amount required to unlock Level, and Amount in Treasury

I forget whether the amount needed is on the left, or on the right. But you can easily figure that out by comparing the numbers to your Guild Treasury

On Mobile you have to look at the numbers to work out which ones as there's no visual distinction. While on Desktop it's really simple: Just look for whatever is in Red text. 'Cause Desktop puts anything that is needed in Red.

Every player Adds to the cost to unlocking the GE levels it's about 5 goods a level So if your in Early Middle Age Thats

List of costs per age:

Xenosaur

Best & most complete answer I've gotten yet. Thanks. No, I'm in a pretty active Guild. Leadership has by-and-large been great. I'm just now waiting for a response to my "Which & how much" question. The leadership is fine, but obviously can't be online 24/7. Thank you.
Guild Founders (those that sport a crown by their names) and Guild Leaders (those that sport a * by their names) are both classes of leadership that are empowered to open higher levels of GE (levels 2 - 4). Yes, few are here 24/7, but the guild should be balanced with enough leadership to help on this task in a reasonable timeframe after GE opens (8am local server time).

Reasonable is subjective...of course.

If GE isn't a priority or even a mandatory interest in your guild, that premise may be more muted.

Ironrooster

If all your levels are not unlocked on the first day, then your guild isn't managing the Treasury and/or GE very well (if at all).

The one guild with other players I belong to unlocks all levels the first day - usually within the first 8 hours or less.

The rest of my worlds I have solo guilds, so it's on me.:)