• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Don't You Hate It When...

CDmark

well don't know about everyone else but when I get a daily challenge I have that one option to select another one. And it is an easy one, like 15 min productions. then for some odd reason, I accidentally select to change it, have no idea why I do it. Then I get hit with the mammoth quest. :)

Karen Isaacsdottir

Thought I understood what they asked for, but no way to know as just received a "Rejected" notice.

This was what posted;
I would like to see the upgrade Kits for buildings that had multiple choices for the top level, add the ability to choose again between the top level options.
Currently, the upgrade kits for buildings only allow you to elevate that building to its next level if available.

As players gain playing experience and advance in the game, their needs change and some of these event buildings have options at the top levels that if they could be changed, could be a great benefit.

Using the Mountain Reserve as an example, let’s say we have the building at level 7 and originally chose Bear Mountain with its city attack/defense bonus. Later in the game as we elevate Galata Tower or other city defense options, we would be able to change level 7 to Eagle Mountain and gain the Attacking Army bonus or to Moose Mountain for its supply bonus.
Good idea.

Mahya

Okay, I am responding because this is such a ridiculous statement that I can’t let it pass. I am retired, but according to you I should feel bad about letting you know beforehand that I am about to die? Who the fuck do you think you are? That is the most offensive post I think I have seen, and I’ve seen a lot.
I think it Was a joke.