• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Don't You Hate It When...

Don't you hate it when the current auction is for a building you really want and you don't bid on it right away so as not to start a bidding war. You circle back around to it 5 minutes before the auction is supposed to end and find that it just ended and NO ONE BID ON IT!!!

It would have been my 1st diamond producing building and I could have picked it up very cheaply!

Emberguard

That one exception you do not get on 1 AD auction ;)
An excellent point

I realize that. Forgive me for not using exactly precise language!

unknown.png
I’ll forgive you

T0874579F

Don't you hate it when you have 12 (or more) of 1 ingredient and next to nil of everything else?
And it's not due to lack of management...

Last edited:

Sar1nis

"Don't you hate it when you have 12 (or more) of 1 ingredient and next to nil of everything else?
And it's not due to lack of management... "

Don't you hate it when ...
YA... I have 18 caramels and 13 cinnomins ... next is 8 pumpkins... :(

The Lady Redneck

Don't you hate it when you leave your guild for a legitimate reason (hospital appointment) so you do not impact GE. Then the appointment gets cancelled after you arrive at the hospital.. So then you are forced to remain out in the cold for a week. No GE, No GBG. no GVG. OK you could jon another guild for the week to get to do GBG and GVG. but then you face the 96 hour cool down when you go back to your home guild. (sigh)

The Lady Redneck

Dont you hate it when you're about ready to do battle when your spouse starts talking to you. Your mind gets slightly sidetracked trying to concentrate on both and you accidentally hit auto battle, losing everything.
Or you are doing GvG and fighting on the LMA map when the call goes out to move to AA to fight there. When your spouse starts talking. You make the jump straight into a fight using your LMA guys against energy cannons.

Pumbaa the Great

Don't you hate it when people still beat on that very dead horse (heal all button) over and over again. It isn't going to make anyone in Inno change their minds.

It is obvious that the button is going to stay where it currently is. Especially after it has been in beta for over a month and a half (live less than that). If you have a problem with spending diamond unwantedly, than turn on the spend diamond comfirmation button (simple as that).

If you don't turn it on, than stop WHINING about it.

(sorry for the rant) / (steps down from soapbox)