• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Don't You Hate It When...

..Boudica..

Put in a ticket, support can move it as long as it is empty of any buildings
Really. I did not know this. Is it a one- off kind of thing or can you move the dang thing multiple times? Do you have to ticket it right away or can I move whatever I've got on the last grid I placed and reposition it? This is an intriguing bit of Forge lore I wish I'd known about sooner.

How did you discover this?

plinker2

• Flynn013, Go up to your inbox and click on "start conversation". look at the box at the right lower middle of the forum screen and see "staff online" or just address you message to Agent327. Hope this works for you.

Really. I did not know this. Is it a one- off kind of thing or can you move the dang thing multiple times? Do you have to ticket it right away or can I move whatever I've got on the last grid I placed and reposition it? This is an intriguing bit of Forge lore I wish I'd known about sooner.

How did you discover this?
it has to be reported immediately, or did. I used to be the guy who moved them, I was a CCM for many years back in the day :p I have not heard if the policies have changed since I left, so it never hurts to ask.

CDmark

when you collect half your city then your kid wakes up and wants you. Actually, I look forward to it and I dump the game like hot potatoes....

CDmark

Well, it finally happened. My routine, "aid all" for the guild, then I go and do taverns, and "aid all" for friends. Today, I did "aid all" for guild, then I went to friends and while doing taverns I was doing aid too, everyone, all the way to #50 when I realized that I was doing it the old way. Oh well, it will probably happen again. :)

mineseA

Don't you hate when you propose a new idea for a change and in an hour, it's rejected by Mr Invisible without any explanation and no option for a reply.....
Did you read the rules of not to post? And what was your idea anyways? They aren´t accepting changes for new buildings or such.

NWWAkamai

Did you read the rules of not to post? And what was your idea anyways? They aren´t accepting changes for new buildings or such.
Thought I understood what they asked for, but no way to know as just received a "Rejected" notice.

This was what posted;
I would like to see the upgrade Kits for buildings that had multiple choices for the top level, add the ability to choose again between the top level options.
Currently, the upgrade kits for buildings only allow you to elevate that building to its next level if available.

As players gain playing experience and advance in the game, their needs change and some of these event buildings have options at the top levels that if they could be changed, could be a great benefit.

Using the Mountain Reserve as an example, let’s say we have the building at level 7 and originally chose Bear Mountain with its city attack/defense bonus. Later in the game as we elevate Galata Tower or other city defense options, we would be able to change level 7 to Eagle Mountain and gain the Attacking Army bonus or to Moose Mountain for its supply bonus.

mineseA

If it wasn't formatted correctly they would reject it as well. Also, did you check the do not suggest list?

NWWAkamai

If it wasn't formatted correctly they would reject it as well. Also, did you check the do not suggest list?
Before creating it, I copied the steps given and responded to each requirement then shortened it into the summary you see.
As to reading the "Do not suggest List", Yes and this wasn't listed.
I really don't care as to the rejection, I just thought ideas would be commented on by the forum as a whole, not reviewed by and rejected by a individual. I hate that...a forum is a group of individuals, not an individual.