• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Dragon Born

• Thread starter DeletedUser5720
  • Start date

DeletedUser5720

This guild is presently 40th - we have a liberal trade policy that covers up to a 2 age spread -we ask for PM three times a week, minimum, which with the present number of players is very easy- we have a stated vacation or absence policy, will have forge point clubs once there are adequate great buildings, and we have noobs and experienced players, major warriors and those who get their xp through progression- plunder is light as neighborhoods are presently small, so membership in a good and fair guild is essential- please send any questions my way! We want ACTIVE players.

tds32

I've just landed in World F a few days ago and would like join a fair trade guild that supports with trades and GB's. I'm also in World C and is a member the Phoenix Guild. In that world I own 8 GB's and working on my 9th.

DeletedUser12381

Interested in guild

:blink:
hi, I am interested in joining your guild. I don't know how to access guilds in the game. Can you help me? Is there an update that I might not have?
This guild is presently 40th - we have a liberal trade policy that covers up to a 2 age spread -we ask for PM three times a week, minimum, which with the present number of players is very easy- we have a stated vacation or absence policy, will have forge point clubs once there are adequate great buildings, and we have noobs and experienced players, major warriors and those who get their xp through progression- plunder is light as neighborhoods are presently small, so membership in a good and fair guild is essential- please send any questions my way! We want ACTIVE players.