• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Dragonwyk Realm---NEW Guild

DeletedUser

Hi everyone!
Dragonwyk Realm is a new guild designed to get newbies off and running. We hope to share tips and lead new players through the ropes of playing FOE. We're a supportive Realm that will help you achieve your goals of becoming a successful player. We have Fair Trades within the Guild. We'll support and contribute as you build your Great Buildings and teach you what you need to do to protect your city from plundering. We want active daily players and we'll motivate/polish your city to help you grow. Please join us for a great FOE experience!
P.S. ALL levels of play are welcome here. We need advanced players also to help encourage our newbies. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24996

Instead of creating a new guild sometimes it is best to be a member of an established guild. Honestly i have read your prior posts and your "brand new" that being said ask many questions to elder players could point you in the right direction. If your active and still need a Guild look into Demons Asylum. We help the willing but kick the slackers }:D

DeletedUser25867

I just have a few words I'd like to say. I've been part of this guild for a couple of weeks now and I must say it's probably one of the best choices I've made in this game so far. I've been an active player now for a couple of months. Of course being new to the game we all have questions. I've googled and have asked in global chat my questions but once becoming a member of this guild I asked within guild messages. Never was there an issue about getting help. My questions always got answered. Our Guild Lead even goes out of her way to research my/any members questions before giving an answer to ensure it was correct. Everyone helps each other out. GL is always putting up Tips in messages to aid us now and later on in game. I highly recommend giving this guild a try if you're new to game or even a veteran and have been playing many months. Any and all extra advice always is helpful. Oh and did I mention, "No DRAMA" here. Just a bunch friendly, helpful people. Good Luck to all in FOE

DeletedUser

Thanks so much Jobu :) We have a great guild and getting even better!

DeletedUser24996

Thanks for your kind, if somewhat catty response, seeing as how you've been playing about a month longer than I have. LOL. I play in a couple worlds and have belonged to established guilds. I like leading. It's what I do best. Dragonwyk Guild is growing and we'll be just fine thanks.
New to the forum not to the game :) If I recall you are EMA and if you choose to look at my town I am in Future. Not trying to "bag" on you just was trying to be helpful. Oh and I can be "catty" often its in my nature...meooow

DeletedUser24996

No, I'm HMA. Do try and keep up. Your attempts at being helpful didn't sit well with either myself nor my Guild. There's helpful then there is barely disguised nastiness. I don't know you at all, nor do you know me. Don't make assumptions. Often times, it will end up making you look like an a$$. Any further sarcasm will just have you on ignore.
Whatever you made the assumption at the first reply saying i was a member one month more than you. If anyone is being one its you, so bring it on the GVG front.

DeletedUser

Growing and reminding any newer or established players if you're looking for a new guild please check us out. We're super supportive of each other and having a blast.