• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Drama

DeletedUser6490

for a Drama fourm , there is very little Drama up in here......

COME ON PEOPLE bring on the drama

DeletedUser12467

Bullying

for a Drama fourm , there is very little Drama up in here......

COME ON PEOPLE bring on the drama
whats with the bullying then calling it the nature of the game when you are set upon by a modern army and you are only lma and your opponent knows it that is just plain unfair bullying it takes away the fun of the game because cohersion is then used to obtain fp from you in order for them stop it is not a game any more it is extortion

- - - Updated - - -

whats with using a modern army up again a lma army then calling it a game it is bullying then telling you if you want them to stop to give them fp to have them back off. Bullying and extortion is not gaming and anyone calling it the nature of the game is lying to themselves

DeletedUser6172

What's with negotiating sector provinces rather than trying to attack them a couple of times, and getting some battle experience?

Your neighborhood cluster is based on your position in your tech tree. If you've been skimping on your military development, then you will not have an adequate city defense and you'll be plundered.

Far more important, if you avoid attacking province sectors you'll top out at about a half million points of Global Rank, and you'll never get much higher unless you magically become become an experienced PvPer who can handle GvG.

DeletedUser12687

The Grass Man -The Drama

Not sure if the this is the place - need to know if it's proper to attack and plunder the same player everyday. Being hit and plundered everyday by a Grass Man. I'm not a threat to Grass Man, I think he likes plundering.

K-Syrus

DeletedUser13337

Grass Man is a great guy and a great player and yes its legal and part of the game.

DeletedUser

Plundering

Grass Man is a great guy and a great player and yes its legal and part of the game.

Okay if you are getting plundered by Grass Man everyday there are a couple of suggestions to minimize the damage. First off, YOU KNOW when the collection times are coming up. Collect in a timely manner. Goods can be set for 24 hour or 48 hour cycles. If someone plunders your coin or supplies let them. Coin becomes useless after a while. Supplies can hurt but if you put your supplies on 8 hour or 24 hour cycles they will most likely be motivated and motivated supplies or coins cannot be plundered. Goods remember cannot be Motivated so you just have to remember to collect them. I personally do attack for PvP tower points to get medals so that I can get additional victory expansions. I usually do not plunder. ces't la vie.

DeletedUser8796

Hi i'm Shady Merchant and i am addicted to plundering....*sobs* its so sad!... nahhh i just want your goods so i'l come back later k ? :)