• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Drinking Game

Super Catanian

Maybe you should include every time I mention the link to the DNSL in my signature.
How about, "every time someone posts a DNSL proposal"? ;)
That way, you don't feel so picked on. Also it's your job and yadda yadda...

Also, @WinnerGR has pulled off multiple antics while he's been around, both here and in Beta. Let's just say it's really difficult for me to take him seriously anymore.

Hmmm, what should mine be?

DeletedUser

I actually have some 2017 Italian Chianti in my fridge. Delicious, but my dad hates it.

That, along with the proposal you just closed... you must now take two shots!
I have a full bottle of Salty Caramel Tennessee Whiskey and partial bottles of Jim Beam Vanilla and Jameson Irish Whiskey.;)

Super Catanian

I have a full bottle of Salty Caramel Tennessee Whiskey and partial bottles of Jim Beam Vanilla and Jameson Irish Whiskey.;)
Nice! Besides the chianti (if you don't know what it is, it's the closest you will get to natural wine, meaning it is the alcohol equivalent of black, unsweet coffee), I have a near-empty bottle of Mexican tequila (one with a buck in front; it's my brother's fav), and a near full bottle of raspberry vodka. Also two shot glasses someone gave my dad, so that's convenient.

Is this TMI? *(soul-absorbing hiccup that leaves you with lingering chestpain for a few seconds)*

DevaCat

o_O I completely forgot the game was to be about DNSLs, I've been hitting one for each bad idea, proposal, or goofy reasoning I've come across today! Now I'm dizzy and out of booze, so I've gotta slap on a bandana and hike to the grocery store. I need to read the description better next time.

Super Catanian

o_O I completely forgot the game was to be about DNSLs, I've been hitting one for each bad idea, proposal, or goofy reasoning I've come across today! Now I'm dizzy and out of booze, so I've gotta slap on a bandana and hike to the grocery store. I need to read the description better next time.
It just started with the first post joking about mentioning signatures. Now it's evolved to this. What have I done?!

The Lady Redneck

Well, that's not on the DNSL (link in my signature, but not in @WinnerGR's) so go ahead.
Passes SL a Glass of The Macallan .. Now take your time. Add nothing at all to it. Savor the aroma and sip slowly so it warms you all the way down before it turning right around and hitting the top of your head and has your brain asking what the heck just hit it.

I have a full bottle of Salty Caramel Tennessee Whiskey and partial bottles of Jim Beam Vanilla and Jameson Irish Whiskey.
Shudder. ........But then I suppose anything purported to b Whisky that has had an E in its name would need something added to it to make it drinkable. (Except the Jameson even though it is a blend.)

OK now we start "debating"
1. Any WHISKY that has and E in the spelling is suspect and definitely not the genuine article. (sip) And should be on the DNSL list
2, The only thing you add to whisky is more whisky, although a little water may be tolerated. NO ICE. (sip)
3. Any whisky with an E in its name should only be made south of the MD line and be called moonshine, (sip)

DeletedUser

Passes SL a Glass of The Macallan .. Now take your time. Add nothing at all to it. Savor the aroma and sip slowly so it warms you all the way down before it turning right around and hitting the top of your head and has your brain asking what the heck just hit it.

Shudder. ........But then I suppose anything purported to b Whisky that has had an E in its name would need something added to it to make it drinkable. (Except the Jameson even though it is a blend.)

OK now we start "debating"
1. Any WHISKY that has and E in the spelling is suspect and definitely not the genuine article. (sip) And should be on the DNSL list
2, The only thing you add to whisky is more whisky, although a little water may be tolerated. NO ICE. (sip)
3. Any whisky with an E in its name should only be made south of the MD line and be called moonshine, (sip)
Well, I'm a latecomer to the Whisky/Whiskey lifestyle, so you'll have to excuse me. And I'm American, so we have not taste, right? I like Jim Beam Bourbon on the rocks, but I am a sucker for flavors.

Super Catanian

Well, I'm a latecomer to the Whisky/Whiskey lifestyle, so you'll have to excuse me. And I'm American, so we have not taste, right? I like Jim Beam Bourbon on the rocks, but I am a sucker for flavors.
Don't you have Northern European heritage, according to a post in the Tell Me Who You Are thread?

DeletedUser

Don't you have Northern European heritage, according to a post in the Tell Me Who You Are thread?
Yes, but I've been almost exclusively a beer drinker when it comes to alcohol for most of my life. Whisky/whiskey is growing on me, though. 1/2 German, so beer is almost literally in my blood. LOL

Super Catanian

Yes, but I've been almost exclusively a beer drinker when it comes to alcohol for most of my life. Whisky/whiskey is growing on me, though. 1/2 German, so beer is almost literally in my blood. LOL
Nice. I do enjoy beer, and have been getting more attached to wine recently. Never mind that I'm underage; I always drink in moderation.