• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Drinking Game

DevaCat

Passes SL a Glass of The Macallan .. Now take your time. Add nothing at all to it. Savor the aroma and sip slowly so it warms you all the way down before it turning right around and hitting the top of your head and has your brain asking what the heck just hit it.

Shudder. ........But then I suppose anything purported to b Whisky that has had an E in its name would need something added to it to make it drinkable. (Except the Jameson even though it is a blend.)

OK now we start "debating"
1. Any WHISKY that has and E in the spelling is suspect and definitely not the genuine article. (sip) And should be on the DNSL list
2, The only thing you add to whisky is more whisky, although a little water may be tolerated. NO ICE. (sip)
3. Any whisky with an E in its name should only be made south of the MD line and be called moonshine, (sip)
1. Agreed. (sip)
2. First part, yup. About ice, must be a northern thing. A few rocks slowly melting provides the wee bit o water ye need. Then again, I live south of the MD line, gets hot down here! (crunch)
3. No argument, 'cept locally it's called cleah likkah. (clear liquor, sip, shudder)

Super Catanian

1585501240613.png
i swear im not under the influence of mind altering substances

*(me looking at the iced coffee i had an hour ago that has caffeine in it)*
well, crap

The Lady Redneck

I was never that fond of beer until moving here. (Except Carlsberg which is Danish, but the british government made them ruin the best one because they passed a law limiting the alcohol content of beer in the UK ) But am developing a real liking for Abita Amber. Especially realy cold, on a warm evening on the front porch. Am also making my way though all the different rums that are available here. Not nearly the range back in Scotland. (sip..hic..<grin>)