• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Drinking Game

Captain Christian

Official InnoGames Rules said:
Playing down the use of illegal drugs or alcohol, or promoting the use of said substances or in any way inappropriate. Posting links to such content is also not allowed.
Considering multiple people who have confessed to be minors, have confessed to and discussed drinking, I am now reporting this entire thread for breaking InnoGames rules.

Super Catanian

Considering multiple people who have confessed to be minors, have confessed to and discussed drinking, I am now reporting this entire thread for breaking InnoGames rules.
1. I am technically not promoting the use of alcohol, I am simply admitting that I drink it.
2. This is the Tavern, meaning that the rules are not as strict.
3. I've posted no links to anything, and we're all having a good time.
4. There's a loophole in the state where I live that allows me to drink alcohol at my age.
5. I always drink in moderation.

DreadfulCadillac

1. I am technically not promoting the use of alcohol, I am simply admitting that I drink it.
2. This is the Tavern, meaning that the rules are not as strict.
3. I've posted no links to anything, and we're all having a good time.
4. There's a loophole in the state where I live that allows me to drink alcohol at my age.
5. I always drink in moderation.
wait whats the loophole? I am genuinely curious.

Super Catanian

wait whats the loophole? I am genuinely curious.
The loophole that exists in my state allows me to drink under parent or guardian supervision/consent. This allowed me to enjoy some really good apple cider beer a few weeks ago, all to myself!

Also whats the Sarcasm font?(sry)
It's basically using the italic font when being sarcastic. It can also attract likes in certain situations.