• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Guide] Dulahan's guidelines to lvl 80 arc rush (and beyond), starting from bronze age

• Thread starter DeletedUser29218
  • Start date

DeletedUser41200

hmm but if i try to verify that with Dulahans numbers (73,21 base quests, HMA (8000 coins/supply per UBQ), CF lvl10 (150%)) chances for small packs each are 14.29%, big packs 7.14% i get ~78435 gold and supplies, which divided by 8000 is 9 extra UBQs. but that isnt a feedback factor of 1.365 or 36.5% more.

how did he get to that 36.5% extra quests? because he later calculates with 73,21*36.5% quests

RazorbackPirate

Having not run the numbers myself, I can;t help you with the specifics, however, here is the reward schedule.

Small Coin - 2/14
Small Supply - 2/14
Large Coin - 1/14
Large Supply - 1/14
Goods - 5/14 (each good has a 1/14 chance)
BPs - 1/14
Medals - 1/14
5 FP pack - 1/14

Can't vouch for his numbers.

*Arturis*

The chance will be much better and the level required is less if he factored in the auto complete from ubq for big/small supply and coins. For example a level 163 cf will automatically complete the small supply quest if you are in SAM.

Snarko

He mentioned somewhere in the thread calculating feedback 10 times and using that. I use the following formula to calculate number of feedback quests:
=M29/(1-((M29*M34/7+M29*M35/14)/8000/M29)) -M29

M29 is total number of quests before feedback.
M34 is small coin reward. M35 is large coin reward. Both include CF reward.
8000 is the (coin) cost of UBQ.
For ages where the rewards or cost for coins and supplies differ you will need to adjust to use the one that's more difficult. This is not neccessarily the more expensive one. It is whichever one you run out of when questing.

*edit* I never bothered making it work for any age because it breaks apart as soon as LMA, where you can have two quest slots. That's a whole different beast.

DeletedUser41200

He mentioned somewhere in the thread calculating feedback 10 times and using that. I use the following formula to calculate number of feedback quests:
=M29/(1-((M29*M34/7+M29*M35/14)/8000/M29)) -M29

M29 is total number of quests before feedback.
M34 is small coin reward. M35 is large coin reward. Both include CF reward.
8000 is the (coin) cost of UBQ.
For ages where the rewards or cost for coins and supplies differ you will need to adjust to use the one that's more difficult. This is not neccessarily the more expensive one. It is whichever one you run out of when questing.

*edit* I never bothered making it work for any age because it breaks apart as soon as LMA, where you can have two quest slots. That's a whole different beast.
thanks alot! thats what i was looking for! :)

hades8840

does the part concerning recurring quests still work... by removing so many other buildings does the game only issue the quests that you have the means to do because looking at it you would have to abort a lot of quests to keep getting the same ones repeat themselves

dulahan

Hi all, it's dulahan (the author of the guide, my account got deleted due to inactivity). I was cleaning out my PC, fould my foe spreadsheet and nostalgia hit me.

I might be coming back to the game, but I would need some answers first;
Is the game still alive, or a deserted place where only veterans remain?
Is the date for next new server known?

Edit: thanks Razor, I'm going for it then. Any major mechanical change worth nothing? (I'll be doing some research, but a base summary would help).

Edit2: I decided to call it off, the reasons being the game taking more time than I thought, and the US servers having a high whale density (I find enjoyment in competing, and 50 arcs being build less than 24h after the first sort of kills it). I'll hang around on my old (Spanish) server farming some diamonds in case there is a new one there.

Last edited:

RazorbackPirate

Hi all, it's dulahan (the author of the guide, my account got deleted due to inactivity). I was cleaning out my PC, fould my foe spreadsheet and nostalgia hit me.

Very much alive. Tons of new features. New world opened today, Carthage.

Kryxeus

Edit: thanks Razor, I'm going for it then. Any major mechanical change worth nothing? (I'll be doing some research, but a base summary would help).

Edit2: I decided to call it off, the reasons being the game taking more time than I thought, and the US servers having a high whale density (I find enjoyment in competing, and 50 arcs being build less than 24h after the first sort of kills it). I'll hang around on my old (Spanish) server farming some diamonds in case there is a new one there.
Dulahan, I love your guide and been using heavy questing for over a year now. I'm on Carthage, I'm leader of The Breakfast Club. We are a husband and wife team. I was one of the 50 with Arcs on first day, lol. I thought I was following your guide. Look me up, Come join our team. And definitely open to suggestions.

Last edited:
Dulahan, I love your guide and been using heavy questing for over a year now. I'm on Carthage, I'm leader of The Breakfast Club. We are a husband and wife team. I was one of the 50 with Arcs on first day, lol. I thought I was following your guide. Look me up, Come join our team. And definitely open to suggestions.

Dulahan has left Carthage unfortunately.

Last edited:

Agent327

Yep! He joined my guild and stayed for the most of his time in Carthage. He left a message saying that he didn’t like having the game “control his schedule” on the 22nd, donated all of his goods, and told people to unfriend him.

Yes, saw he edited his post. Did not notice at first. Just had seen him post he was back.

xivarmy

I know people who got arc to 80 in 100 days. it's hilarious to see people bragging about it taking 264 days.
6+ years ago. The game was much different back then. New city to arc 80 back then in less than a year was relatively quick at the time.

We easily make 10 times the daily FP production than was possible back then. So tricks and strategies that were worthwhile back then are largely ignored now as not worth the effort.

6+ years ago. The game was much different back then. New city to arc 80 back then in less than a year was relatively quick at the time.

We easily make 10 times the daily FP production than was possible back then. So tricks and strategies that were worthwhile back then are largely ignored now as not worth the effort.
I know that but it is interesting that things like coins actually mattered then.