• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Guide] Dulahan's guidelines to lvl 80 arc rush (and beyond), starting from bronze age

• Thread starter DeletedUser29218
  • Start date

DeletedUser31440

There is 3 with the same requirement, you collect 6 blacksmiths you get 3 quests done at once, so 2 blacksmith per quest.

Is that only doable in OF or can you double or triple up in all Ages/Eras when you have the 2nd/3rd RQ slot open?

DeletedUser32824

I am sure that you can't have both RQs set to the same quest. If one is on "Spend x FP", when you abort-cycle through the other RQ that quest won't show up. Same with the collect coins/supplies as well as all the others.

(The only exception I've seen is when you move up in age, and one is still set on the previous age and hasn't been fulfilled yet I believe I have had the previous and current era "collect coins" quests at the same time, but of course that would be a temporary one-time event.)
He's saying RQ 1 is collect 2 of X 24 hr. supply. RQ 2 is set to collect Y number of supplies. So that while you are collecting your 24hr buildings you are also filling up the total supply RQ.

DeletedUser

He's saying RQ 1 is collect 2 of X 24 hr. supply. RQ 2 is set to collect Y number of supplies. So that while you are collecting your 24hr buildings you are also filling up the total supply RQ.
If you look at the last line of the post I was replying to, it mentioned having both RQs set to "spend fps".

Salsuero

For the ones that arrived "late to the party" and for obvious reasons don't want to scroll a 50 pages thread. @gutmeister @Salsuero@JCera
This guide, as it is now, has VERY LITTLE to do with CR HQS guide.

Ok... but I don't know why that matters to me... I didn't even know this thread existed until someone mentioned my name and then I responded to that. All responses since evolved from that. I haven't read the other guide either, so I'm not sure I need addressing... I've still never even read what this thread started as... I'm only involved in the bits and pieces that involve me. LOL

DeletedUser29352

The best thing about this thread is that you were no longer junking up the Cosmic raven thread with your idiotic ramblings. He never said that you should not develop great buildings beyond level 10. He said you should level them to 10 before advancing them further. In fact, he noted that a whole other facet of the game is super leveling great buildings. Unfortunately that is a section he did not complete. I do think he missed the boat on Arcs.

But HQS, this is your thread so let’s talk about you. Your city is a joke. I started 11 days before you. A period of time that at this juncture is meaningless. But my city is far more advanced than yours. And this with you being in a very mature world where you should be able to make endless amounts of FPs by investing in all of the high-level great buildings that you have access to. Unfortunately in my world we don’t have all of these advanced buildings. And goods are far more expensive. But even with this substantial disadvantage, my city is light years ahead of yours. You want to complain that I spent so much money, but let me tell you a little secret. You can trade FPs for high-level goods so that you can build these advanced great buildings. Unfortunately you will first need a city that is capable of producing a lot of FPs. But with your flawed strategy that is unlikely to happen anytime soon.

DeletedUser

But HQS, this is your thread so let’s talk about you. Your city is a joke. I started 11 days before you. A period of time that at this juncture is meaningless. But my city is far more advanced than yours. And this with you being in a very mature world where you should be able to make endless amounts of FPs by investing in all of the high-level great buildings that you have access to. Unfortunately in my world we don’t have all of these advanced buildings. And goods are far more expensive. But even with this substantial disadvantage, my city is light years ahead of yours. You want to complain that I spent so much money, but let me tell you a little secret. You can trade FPs for high-level goods so that you can build these advanced great buildings. Unfortunately you will first need a city that is capable of producing a lot of FPs. But with your flawed strategy that is unlikely to happen anytime soon.
This doesn't sound like you're talking about HQS, it sounds like you're talking bragging about you. I was going to write a scathing reply, but then realized you're just not worth it. Adios.

DeletedUser31592

This doesn't sound like you're talking about HQS, it sounds like you're talking bragging about you. I was going to write a scathing reply, but then realized you're just not worth it. Adios.
Smart decision. You'd have better luck talking to a wall.

I always wonder how similar one's online persona is to their real life personality.... I'll leave it at that.

DeletedUser31882

Only available in OF, it is almost the same as the Bronze Age blacksmith quest, just that you have more room to do a lot of them in OF, in a way each blacksmith worth much more than sok in OF, that was why I rid of my sok for blacksmiths.
http://prntscr.com/i3onl0

Holy Ship~

Well, There goes my belief that 'Forge of Blacksmiths' was a myth.

You want to complain that I spent so much money, but let me tell you a little secret. You can trade FPs for high-level goods so that you can build these advanced great buildings. Unfortunately you will first need a city that is capable of producing a lot of FPs. But with your flawed strategy that is unlikely to happen anytime soon.

Correct me If I misunderstood you, but are you admitting that diamond spending will get you light-years ahead of the competition? Is this a general guide or a Pay to win guide?

DeletedUser29218

The best thing about this thread is that you were no longer junking up the Cosmic raven thread with your idiotic ramblings.

Let's do something, I don't comment in CR thread if you forget the existence of this one. Sometimes your comments are amusing, but you usually lean towards the disgusting side. Do we have a deal?

What is anyone's suggestion on the daily/special quests? Some of them require completing like 20 15 min or 1hr or even 8 hour supplies. Up until now I've had a small group of blacksmiths planted where one of my GBs is going to go (until I complete it), but once that happens I will have 0 room in my city for that and will be left only with alchemists. Is it advisable to leave a group of alchemists for this purpose?

Any insight on this would be appreciated.

I was also going to hoard all my supplies and gold for the UBQ until I get a lvl 10 Chateau. Do you think that is advisable, or should I do them now so I could at least get the FPs from them (which might help level the chateau faster)

Oh, seems I was spot on with my answer from the other thread. Do all the UBQs needed to purchase CF AND the event quest. For the surpluss of resources, I'm not sure if it's better to snowball earlier or save for higher ROI ubqs, I had the same doubts myself. But I must say I did the later and... gosh, what a pain to do so many ubqs... I would not do it again.

Not really, I have my reason to upgrade pass level 10 in all of those GBs, might be my reason is not the same as yours.
Interesting, what's the reason to lvl habitat over IT?

And @Prisca 757 the Savior does make a valid point about world being a massive factor. She's in W and I see her on a lot of GBs I also compete to snipe, and on relatively younger worlds there are far fewer opportunities.

The flip side is racing through the tech tree to Future/Arctic in a young world one can charge 1 good / FP for AO/Kraken builders. But since she camps, a young world really is a detriment. I know everyone hates her comments, but surely you call can agree that being in an older world is a big advantage?

I disagree. Before reaching lvl 80 arc (a week ago or so) I made more profit out of "average" GBs than advanced GBs. An older world means more GBs, but also a large group of lvl 80+ owners that take these oportunities in less than 5 mins. In one ocasion a player sent us a message before finishing the lvl and unlocking next, and 4 of us put FP within the same minute. The only reliable way to snipe for me is to agree on some terms with GB owner (trade exclusivity for lower returns) or be playing 24/7. At least, that's the reality in my server

A newer world has far less competence, which means:
1- What I just described doesn't happen nearly as often.
2- Instead of sniping for 3% profit, lots of times you can wait until that GBs has... 70% profit, because that guy doesn't have any friends with high lvl arc.
3- Everyone is more active, so all the average GBs move faster.

The only valid (and important) claim is that goods are much more expensive in newer world but she completely bypassed that with diamonds. Turning a disadvantage into an advantage (very very few people have high lvls there and, in the world of blind people, one-eyed are kings).
The GBs I own took ~2 weeks of my FP production at the time, and I guess it is more or less similar in US old worlds.

DeletedUser29352

Scathing reply? You can’t even string together two cogent sentences. Somehow I think you must be a distant relative to Jera.

DeletedUser29352

Let's do something, I don't comment in CR thread if you forget the existence of this one. Sometimes your comments are amusing, but you usually lean towards the disgusting side. Do we have a deal?

Oh, seems I was spot on with my answer from the other thread. Do all the UBQs needed to purchase CF AND the event quest. For the surpluss of resources, I'm not sure if it's better to snowball earlier or save for higher ROI ubqs, I had the same doubts myself. But I must say I did the later and... gosh, what a pain to do so many ubqs... I would not do it again.

Interesting, what's the reason to lvl habitat over IT?

I disagree. Before reaching lvl 80 arc (a week ago or so) I made more profit out of "average" GBs than advanced GBs. An older world means more GBs, but also a large group of lvl 80+ owners that take these oportunities in less than 5 mins. In one ocasion a player sent us a message before finishing the lvl and unlocking next, and 4 of us put FP within the same minute. The only reliable way to snipe for me is to agree on some terms with GB owner (trade exclusivity for lower returns) or be playing 24/7. At least, that's the reality in my server

A newer world has far less competence, which means:
1- What I just described doesn't happen nearly as often.
2- Instead of sniping for 3% profit, lots of times you can wait until that GBs has... 70% profit, because that guy doesn't have any friends with high lvl arc.
3- Everyone is more active, so all the average GBs move faster.

The only valid (and important) claim is that goods are much more expensive in newer world but she completely bypassed that with diamonds. Turning a disadvantage into an advantage (very very few people have high lvls there and, in the world of blind people, one-eyed are kings).
The GBs I own took ~2 weeks of my FP production at the time, and I guess it is more or less similar in US old worlds.
Again your city is joke and you aren’t even in the top 1000 of your world. No one takes anything you say seriously. Aside from some hangers on in this thread that don’t know better.

DeletedUser29218

No one takes anything you say seriously. Aside from some hangers on in this thread that don’t know better.

Are you talking, again, about yourself?

Edit: you haven't answered yet

Last edited:

DeletedUser31440

Are you talking, again, about yourself?

As a self professed expert on trolls and trolling: When something is so full of bile and venom that it seeps through its fingers and into the keyboard each time it posts a reply it is usually best to just ignore it completely. It will feed off the responses and will eventually wilt away when it is no longer paid any mind. That said this one does have some particularly nasty venom and bile spewing, so it may be able to withstand the lack of attention longer than most others I've had the displeasure of dealing with.

Disclaimer: I am PRO trolls, and thus PRO bridges, but nastiness at the level displayed by something in this thread is too much for even me to stomach.

DeletedUser31498

Uhm, let say you are facing 1000% defense city, only way to breach it is having a lot of stc, I used to have up to 90 stc for 360% extra attack bonus, each stc cost 2100 pop. 90 of them is 189k pop. Eventually I would have ToB/US Cap/Inno/Habitat up to high level.
http://prntscr.com/h5xr54

holy cow!! There are 166 expansions, and with 90 STC that means ~2/3 of your city were all STC? That's...insane?? haha very impressive. I hope the unit is good for the era as well?

DeletedUser32824

Is there a story quest to stop at that will prevent the recurring quests from appearing? I already got a couple LME quests, but I was able to abort back to the HMA recurring quests. I'm currently on "The Proposal"