• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Guide] Dulahan's guidelines to lvl 80 arc rush (and beyond), starting from bronze age

• Thread starter DeletedUser29218
  • Start date

DeletedUser29352

Ok, well this guide is bad advice in my opinion. I have almost a level 80 Arc and haven't sacrificed having fun or leveling other non FP-producing GBs in the process. I have over 15k in usable FPs, so clearly getting the FPs hasn't been an issue for me. Yeah, I know you all think having FPs in inventory is pointless. It's not to me. It gives me an overwhelming spending power when I need/want it. And I use it regularly without blinking, which is why I enjoy having my stockpile. The point I'm making is that you are all apparently advocating for sacrificing the actual enjoyment of "playing" the game and strategizing to do tge menial tasks of collecting as many FPs as possible and doing recurring quests until your fingers bleed. I'm sure I'll get a lot of hate responses to this, but I won't be responding to any of them. I'm out of this thread. I got dragged into it and I'm dragging myself out of it. Enjoy your game, folks!
I agree with every word of this. And I remain a gentle reminder that HQS and his system makes no sense at all. He continues to fall further and further behind and is still stuck in HMA. Yes, he has a lvl 80 Arc and mine is only lvl 79. I guess that is what happens when you don’t prioritize your Arc. But he is so far behind in every other aspect of the game that it is silly to discuss. I have over 7 million points and he has barely broke 5 million. I must have at least 700 rouges. It takes time to build up a good nucleus of them because I lose them so readily. He has none because he hasn’t even built an Alcatraz. I have at least 16,000 FPs so I’m not sure I really need more. I have parked in several ages so I have a good cross-section of troops in most ages. I also have at least 2000 of goods in every age going up to ME. He has no goods in higher ages because he has been wasted his time in HMA.

DeletedUser31308

If you think you'll get to the point where you can wipe guilds (except small, uncommitted ones) off the GvG map single-handedly, you are in for a rude awakening. Do you seriously think you're the only one hyper-leveling GBs? :rolleyes:
Since I'm doing this on Y world, where I currently have the 4th highest GB because I started on day 1 and have made nothing but efficient choices thusfar, I should indeed be able to wipe guilds off the map. Starting ahead and making optimal decisions to stay ahead is the game plan.

DeletedUser29352

I did the math. A player who stays in HMA and upgrades his GB will get more FP than if he had decided to advance to colonial.
Umm, then why are you so far behind? We started at the same time. Oh wait. You have never had a second reoccurring quest. Question answered....

DeletedUser31308

Umm, then why are you so far behind? We started at the same time. Oh wait. You have never had a second reoccurring quest. Question answered....
A lot of factors come into play here. Amount of activity/money spent are among the most dominating factors. From what I've gathered from your rants and his responses, you have spent considerably more than him on diamonds and also have a much higher average activity level. Despite this, the fact that he managed to reach level 80 weeks before you speaks to the truth behind the methods of this guide. Compare your progress to mine, someone in HMA who has a level 20 Arc after 116 days, seeing as our proclivities to spend real money and spend long amounts of time on this game seem much more matched. How many days have you been on your server, Mr. Level 79? I bet I can cut your time to 80 in half.

DeletedUser29218

A lot of factors come into play here. Amount of activity/money spent are among the most dominating factors. From what I've gathered from your rants and his responses, you have spent considerably more than him on diamonds and also have a much higher average activity level. Despite this, the fact that he managed to reach level 80 weeks before you speaks to the truth behind the methods of this guide. Compare your progress to mine, someone in HMA who has a level 20 Arc after 116 days, seeing as our proclivities to spend real money and spend long amounts of time on this game seem much more matched. How many days have you been on your server, Mr. Level 79? I bet I can cut your time to 80 in half.

Woah! That was too gore, even for Prisca! You should be more considerate to her, moreso now that she just came back from time travelling to 2 months ago.
Than why are you so far behind? I would recheck your math.

DeletedUser29352

Nice try, but you missed the key reason. A better strategy. Meaning, not this flawed strategy. That said, spending 1500 diamonds and proper trading should get you the goods for every great building you can imagine. Don’t have 1500 diamonds? Well, then trade for those goods with FPs. Want SoKs? You will get the vast majority of them in the first 4-6 hours of every event. So if you’re going to buy diamonds, plan wisely.

DeletedUser31440

Quick PSA, if anyone is considering listening to @Prisca 757 the Savior ideas, don't. Out of her 114 posts she has recieved a whopping 19 likes. While likes aren't usually a good way to judge someone's ability to play the game they do help to understand how useful a person's comments are. Also more than 10% of those likes were received when she attempted humor on a post earlier in this thread.

Edit: She's up to 20 now, I gave her one for another attempt at humor below.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31440

Public service message. Please like all of Ozzie’s posts. My sense is that he has no friends in the outside world so let’s all join together and show him some love here!

Why do people continuously add a second Z when shortening my name? I know I can be boring at times, but I don't think I'm putting people to sleep, save those Z's for when you're going to bed.

DeletedUser29352

0943737E-9A66-44ED-9615-69C10D80478E.png There, there. You are a juggernaut. I am honored to share the same world with you (your best one by the way).

Edited to award Ozzie a participation trophy. Well done, champ!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29218

GUIDE UPDATED! Probably the last big update.

Will there be an easy way to see exactly what updates you have made to the guide without needing to pore over it again?
Added Chapter 8, Alcatraz in FAQ section, small changes here and there (such as setting the CF lvl as "??'" in Chapter 6), rewording some sentences to sound more natural, and lots of spelling mistakes (every time I'm editting I seem to find one :().

Hey Dulahan, I noticed you put some goods GBs like ToB and FoD in the "never build" category. From my perspective, I see them as a down-the-road investment. The scenario I'm picturing is when you've already leveled your FP GBs and Att GBs through the golden levels, and are in CE. You can skyrocket these goods GBs at that point in order to have them produce mass amounts of PE goods that you can turn around and sell for FPs. I haven't done the math fpr it, but I think there definitely is a point where those FP for goods trades give you more ROI than anything else. As I'm saying this, I imagine the counter point is that the "Spend X FP" quests will give you tons of goods anyway that you could trade down to PE to sell, which may make this whole idea a moot point. Still, a 4x4 space producing 100-200 PE goods/day seems like it could be worth it.

Now that you made me rethink about it, I can picture a scenario where these GBs are a good choice, but my scenario is different from yours. I predict that Spent FP + CF will overpower GBs that produce goods by far, but these GBs are the only reliable way to get lower era goods. If the production of current era goods is "infinite" (you produce more than what you can sell + downtrade) these lower aged goods might indeed have a great value.

In chapter 8 I've shared lots of ideas that are intertwined and some are related to that topic. Let's hear everyone's opinion on them, I think there is a lot to be dicussed.

PS: I don't want to be a party pooper, and I know this isn't very convincing after awakening my troll blood in my previous post, but please try to keep the off-topic out of this guide.

DeletedUser31308

Nice try, but you missed the key reason. A better strategy. Meaning, not this flawed strategy. That said, spending 1500 diamonds and proper trading should get you the goods for every great building you can imagine. Don’t have 1500 diamonds? Well, then trade for those goods with FPs. Want SoKs? You will get the vast majority of them in the first 4-6 hours of every event. So if you’re going to buy diamonds, plan wisely.
You're great at making claims without actually supporting them. Mind explaining how 1500 diamonds could get you every good for every GB? I mean, even if you directly bought 150 OF goods with that amount, you'd not have enough for an Arc if you traded down. And please, if your response will once again be "I'm not going into detail" or some derivative of it, you might as well not respond. You did make one good point, which I agree with, which is that people should plan for events ahead of time to maximize the SoKs they can pull out of them. It is about as good a use of time as anything in this game.

DeletedUser31440

There, there. You are a juggernaut. I am honored to share the same world with you (your best one by the way).

Edited to award Ozzie a participation trophy. Well done, champ!!

Thank you for the trophy, but I'd rather you just stop haunting these forums with your stupidity. Also F is my most advanced world, although it is pretty much the same as my city on W. What exactly are you trying to point out here? Please show me where I've had the audacity to tell people that I have some earth shattering game play style that is better than anyone else's. The most I've done in that regard is warning people not to listen to your venom.

DeletedUser29352

5060E704-16A3-43DF-BAC2-F81551F3DB3A.png You are correct sir! How could I overlook the 4268th player in the F world! Did I mention you are a juggernaut? My point? What is my point? Hmmm .... I think you need to listen more and talk less. Because this game for you is an exercise in futility.

But none of this diminishes your virtual trophy my friend. So proud!

DeletedUser31440

@Prisca 757 the Savior I realize that this is an exercise in futility, but I'm going to attempt it anyways and try to keep it simple enough that even you can follow.

This thread is about how to get a level 80 Arc as soon as possible. It touches upon a version of heavy questing to which you subscribe, but it varies in that it solely is about getting an Arc to level 80 as quickly as possible. As you have stated:

Yes, he has a lvl 80 Arc and mine is only lvl 79.

HE REACHED LEVEL 80 ON HIS ARC BEFORE YOU. NOTHING YOU SAY WILL CHANGE THAT OR CHANGE THE PURPOSE OF THIS GUIDE, WHIICH IS TO REACH LEVEL 80 AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. AS YOU WERE UNABLE TO COME UP WITH A STRATEGY TO GET YOUR ARC TO LEVEL 80 FASTER WHY ARE YOU STILL TALKING?!?!?!?!?!

DeletedUser29352

He did. But guess what? I have a level 80 Arc also. So what separates us now? Let’s see. I have 2 million more points than he does. And that differential is increasing daily. I have vastly more goods. My great buildings are much more advanced than his. He is still stuck in HMA and I am not. I have a very strong military and attack capability. He’s fighting with a tin helmet and wooden sword. I understand GVG because I have had a lot of experience. He doesn’t because he is still waiting to start playing this game when he is finally strong enough to leave HMA. But I hope he doesn’t because it is too much fun laughing at him.

Please don’t stop the worship. Because there is another trophy in store for you my friend.