• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Guide] Dulahan's guidelines to lvl 80 arc rush (and beyond), starting from bronze age

• Thread starter DeletedUser29218
  • Start date

DeletedUser34678

I've heard that in later ages the imbalance between supplies and coins gets pretty significant. I don't think its unreasonable to get LoA during the early ages when your town is still small and then add a RAH in later ages when you start running low on supplies. Not speaking from experience here, just anecdotal things I've picked up from other players.

DeletedUser31592

I've heard that in later ages the imbalance between supplies and coins gets pretty significant. I don't think its unreasonable to get LoA during the early ages when your town is still small and then add a RAH in later ages when you start running low on supplies. Not speaking from experience here, just anecdotal things I've picked up from other players.

It depends. If you do not have houses or an SMB, you can easily end up with more supplies than coins. (I deleted my SMB before getting rid of houses- a couple of months after building my Inno and getting rid of houses, I ended up putting the SMB back up, lol) If you have an SMB, houses or not, you will end up with far more coins than supplies- even with a LOA and RAH.

However, you are never actually hurting for either. (Or at least you shouldn't be) You just end up with significantly more coins than supplies. Personally, I have a minimum I keep on hand- I repeat the Unbirthday Quest a few times until I get back to that minimum. It is always the supplies that are at the minimum and coins are far above that. (And, as I said before, once getting rid of houses, it took a few months for my coin surplus to disappear. For a couple of weeks, coins were my minimum when repeating the UBQ. So I put the SMB back up)

DeletedUser33241

I have a few questions relating to POST 80 arc. Perhaps you can give me some advice.

1. There will be no more reason for staying in HMA right?

2. Which era would be good to park in next?

3. After building the must have GB POST 80 arc should I level them one by one or is it also okay to get them to 10 and afterwards leveling them one by one?

DeletedUser31308

I have a few questions relating to POST 80 arc. Perhaps you can give me some advice.

3. After building the must have GB POST 80 arc should I level them one by one or is it also okay to get them to 10 and afterwards leveling them one by one?

Basically, no reason to hold anymore. I'd say slowly push yourself up in age while levelling your next post Arc GBs. With lvl 80 Arc and an active arc group, you won't miss the quest FP from productions

After Arc, I'd recommend picking the next GB to raise and just pushing it up to ~60 before moving to the next one. No need to go wide and make a bunch of lvl 3-lvl 10 GBs

DeletedUser29218

After some events and expeditions you'll get enough soks and similar buildings which will make your coins production higher than your supply production (it is not necesarily an age "problem". But that's something that happens and isn't a big deal. These soks and skw produce more FPs than recurring quests anyway.

And, while it's true that RAH can increase the overall FP production in some cases, it isn't good enough to be leveled before 80 arc. And after 80 arc, the spent FP quests outnumber any UBQs derived from your city production BY FAR. At that point in the game you are far better powerlvling your CF than lvling RAH.

Objectively speaking.
The reasons to remain in HMA after the 80 arc are:

1. Higher amount of spent FP and Feedback UBQ quests.
2. Higher amount of the other quests as well.
3. Hardly ever you get plunder
4. The FP used for tech can be used elsewhere.

The reasons to leave HMA are:
1. You can sell high era goods for FP, which is a highly profitable business, specially in new worlds.
2. You can participate in high eras GvG
3. Your overall contribution to your guild is higher (more guild power from expeditions and GvG, arc pumps high era goods)

Subjectively speaking.
-If you have the time and will, I'm pretty sure than a tech sprint of several eras + CF powerlvling is the most effective way to increase your lead.
-If you aren't going for that route, advancing eras doesn't provide any self-benefit. So, either advance to help your guild or stay in HMA. This is what I have done, I'll only advance when I have too many good special buildings (SoKs, TFs, SKWs,etc.) and no place to put them on. At the moment I still have 7 alchemists that can be replaced.

Basically, no reason to hold anymore. I'd say slowly push yourself up in age while levelling your next post Arc GBs. With lvl 80 Arc and an active arc group, you won't miss the quest FP from productions

After Arc, I'd recommend picking the next GB to raise and just pushing it up to ~60 before moving to the next one. No need to go wide and make a bunch of lvl 3-lvl 10 GBs

If you want to keep doubledipping, you'll be leveling at least 2-3 GBs at a time, the FP production of a 80 arc is too high for just one.

DeletedUser31308

After some events and expeditions you'll get enough soks and similar buildings which will make your coins production higher than your supply production (it is not necesarily an age "problem". But that's something that happens and isn't a big deal. These soks and skw produce more FPs than recurring quests anyway.

And, while it's true that RAH can increase the overall FP production in some cases, it isn't good enough to be leveled before 80 arc. And after 80 arc, the spent FP quests outnumber any UBQs derived from your city production BY FAR. At that point in the game you are far better powerlvling your CF than lvling RAH.

Objectively speaking.
The reasons to remain in HMA after the 80 arc are:

1. Higher amount of spent FP and Feedback UBQ quests.
2. Higher amount of the other quests as well.
3. Hardly ever you get plunder
4. The FP used for tech can be used elsewhere.

The reasons to leave HMA are:
1. You can sell high era goods for FP, which is a highly profitable business, specially in new worlds.
2. You can participate in high eras GvG
3. Your overall contribution to your guild is higher (more guild power from expeditions and GvG, arc pumps high era goods)

Subjectively speaking.
-If you have the time and will, I'm pretty sure than a tech sprint of several eras + CF powerlvling is the most effective way to increase your lead.
-If you aren't going for that route, advancing eras doesn't provide any self-benefit. So, either advance to help your guild or stay in HMA. This is what I have done, I'll only advance when I have too many good special buildings (SoKs, TFs, SKWs,etc.) and no place to put them on. At the moment I still have 7 alchemists that can be replaced.

If you want to keep doubledipping, you'll be leveling at least 2-3 GBs at a time, the FP production of a 80 arc is too high for just one.
Yeah, if valuing the double dip, you're right. I had the CF in mind, which is my next target for leveling, and I do not care at all about losing the double dip. I'm not sure I'll care about the double dip for even FP producing GBs, but that might be a mistake.

Snarko

Yeah, if valuing the double dip, you're right. I had the CF in mind, which is my next target for leveling, and I do not care at all about losing the double dip. I'm not sure I'll care about the double dip for even FP producing GBs, but that might be a mistake.
Considering throwing away thousands of FP? CC level 0-60 alone is around 1800 FP in double dips. Of course the actual loss is less; if it had 12 hours left and you level it then you only lose about half of the double dip. Still even half of that is a lot. You would have to level it many times a day to make up for it.

You can ignore it for the early levels if you can do multiple per day. I certainly wouldn't skip out on a 20+ FP double dip however, unless the level can be finished extremely quickly.

DeletedUser31592

Considering throwing away thousands of FP? CC level 0-60 alone is around 1800 FP in double dips. Of course the actual loss is less; if it had 12 hours left and you level it then you only lose about half of the double dip. Still even half of that is a lot. You would have to level it many times a day to make up for it.

You can ignore it for the early levels if you can do multiple per day. I certainly wouldn't skip out on a 20+ FP double dip however, unless the level can be finished extremely quickly.
You are talking about a different building....
I never double dip a CF (or an Arc)
A CC? Always.

DeletedUser31308

Yeah, the only reason I would ruin the double dip is if I were intent on leveling the building many times that day. And yes, once the FP GBs get to high levels, it will be much more painful to skip a double dip, and I will take it into consideration before flipping. Sometimes it can be hard to get the timing of the flip so you can both double dip and have your high Arc friends lock the top spots for over 180% immediately after, saving the FPs that could be lost due to a snipe. In the end, it may be too much effort from me to maximize the double dip efficiency, which is why I'm not certain I want to plan an entire GB leveling strategy around spreading FPs between buildings so that I can preserve a double dip on each. I have some soul searching to do in terms of the ratio of additional effort to additional efficiency I'm willing to put in more effort at, and the limit I will stop at.

You are talking about a different building....
I never double dip a CF (or an Arc)
A CC? Always.

My message he responded to mentioned that I wasn't sure how much I'll care about preserving the double dip even on FP buildings. So he's not in the wrong to mention the lost FP.

DeletedUser

From my view, so as to maximize the fps you get from double dipping while powerleveling GBs, you can do this: if you're going to complete more than 1 level in a day, you can message the mates in the lvl 80 arc club, set up a time where all of you can be online, and complete as fast as you can any number of levels you have planned. Then you wait 24 hours to do the same, if you're going to do more than 1 level too.
This way you lose very few time from collections, and level much faster your GBs, because if you want to double dip in all levels, you can end up slowing down the leveling process, but this way you don't slow down lvling or loose fps from collections.

DeletedUser31308

From my view, so as to maximize the fps you get from double dipping while powerleveling GBs, you can do this: if you're going to complete more than 1 level in a day, you can message the mates in the lvl 80 arc club, set up a time where all of you can be online, and complete as fast as you can any number of levels you have planned. Then you wait 24 hours to do the same, if you're going to do more than 1 level too.
This way you lose very few time from collections, and level much faster your GBs, because if you want to double dip in all levels, you can end up slowing down the leveling process, but this way you don't slow down lvling or loose fps from collections.
Yes, this is what I am considering. You double dip each day, but then push your GB up a few levels within a couple minutes, and wait again for the next day. I don't think you really lose out by not double-dipping every level, as long as you're double dipping each day.

DeletedUser

Yes, this is what I am considering. You double dip each day, but then push your GB up a few levels within a couple minutes, and wait again for the next day. I don't think you really lose out by not double-dipping every level, as long as you're double dipping each day.
Exactly. It's as if you double dipped (losing let's say, 10 minutes or so) but leveling your GBs faster and therefore doing more collections from advanced levels and getting more fps.
PS: I'm no longer playing in Y, you can delete me if you want

DeletedUser29218

Yeah, I agree 100% that CF double dip doesn't matter, but for FPs the decision is not so clear cut. I think only the firsts lvls should be rushed and the others should be double dipped.

If you can do a couple of lvls in a day that's good. However, a few levels within a couple minutes? That sounds very unrealistic to me, as you will have to fill several positions, not just 1st/2nd. I'm afraid that even if you try to coordinate beforehand there will always be someone missing/distracted. And bear in mind that a few hours each day eventually spill into late night/working hours/whatever and you indeed lose the 2dip.

Moreover, when hiperleveling (powerleveling a couple of lvls per day) you are most likely missing donations from people who would lock last spots. There is always people interested in those, specially if you have parked in HMA and are powerlvling high era GBs (yesterday I put 20fp in Inno Tower and all the positions were filled, including 5th)

DeletedUser31308

Status Update: It is day 175 of this server's existence. I am 17th on the score leaderboard, 3rd in medals, and 3rd in GBs. The only people ahead of me in medals are other Arc rushers. I have unlocked the final medal expansion, which makes me pity those on FoE's facebook complaining about the difficulty related to getting medals and unlocking more city space. My Arc is level 68, likely to hit 69 tonight. 12 levels in 25 days should hopefully be doable, to prove that a level 80 Arc is possible in under 200 days of gameplay. Keep in mind I had no help from level 80 Arcs locking my spots all the way up, as the highest level Arc on this server is now 79. This would have been absurdly faster with that help. You can see my progress here: foestats.com/us/us24/players/profile/?server=us24&world=Yorkton&id=12761529

Edit: Looking at the link, it appears something is wrong with foestats at the moment. It hasn't updated anything in several days, still showing my Arc at 62. So not totally up to date.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32824

If you can do a couple of lvls in a day that's good. However, a few levels within a couple minutes? That sounds very unrealistic to me, as you will have to fill several positions, not just 1st/2nd. I'm afraid that even if you try to coordinate beforehand there will always be someone missing/distracted. And bear in mind that a few hours each day eventually spill into late night/working hours/whatever and you indeed lose the 2dip.

Occasionally our guild does powerleveling where 4+ lvl 80 arcs will all put FPs on posted buldings and people with lower or no arc can take 5th or 4th at cost. Often we can level like 50 times in 2 hours. But this happens like every other month.

DeletedUser29218

Occasionally our guild does powerleveling where 4+ lvl 80 arcs will all put FPs on posted buldings and people with lower or no arc can take 5th or 4th at cost. Often we can level like 50 times in 2 hours. But this happens like every other month.

That is... insane. We have a couple of 80 arcs in ours, and it takes a while just to fill one lvl (granted, not everyone is as active as I'd like to). But 50 times... holy moly.

DeletedUser32824

That is... insane. We have a couple of 80 arcs in ours, and it takes a while just to fill one lvl (granted, not everyone is as active as I'd like to). But 50 times... holy moly.
Yeah it's pretty crazy! I took 4th place in someone's arc from lvl 60 something to 80 and it got me about 12 levels of BPs. It was extremely helpful. After doing a couple powerleveling sessions (over a couple months) I have like 25 hagia, CoA, zeus sets as well as being able to get free sets for kraken and AO. Unfortunately I don't have the goods to build those, or else I totally would!

Right now I'm in a 4 person swap group for leveling arcs. Right now our biggest problem is that 2 people have friends that are just loading up their arcs with FPs, totally throwing my math off for the swaps >.<. I guess there could be worse problems!

DeletedUser31308

Status Update: It is day 175 of this server's existence. I am 17th on the score leaderboard, 3rd in medals, and 3rd in GBs. The only people ahead of me in medals are other Arc rushers. I have unlocked the final medal expansion, which makes me pity those on FoE's facebook complaining about the difficulty related to getting medals and unlocking more city space. My Arc is level 68, likely to hit 69 tonight. 12 levels in 25 days should hopefully be doable, to prove that a level 80 Arc is possible in under 200 days of gameplay. Keep in mind I had no help from level 80 Arcs locking my spots all the way up, as the highest level Arc on this server is now 79. This would have been absurdly faster with that help. You can see my progress here: foestats.com/us/us24/players/profile/?server=us24&world=Yorkton&id=12761529

Edit: Looking at the link, it appears something is wrong with foestats at the moment. It hasn't updated anything in several days, still showing my Arc at 62. So not totally up to date.

Update: Today is the day. Level 80 Arc, the 4th on this world, achieved 186 days into this server. Managed to do the last 12 levels in 11 days. A tough slog that was made easier by hours of sniping to keep up the pace. I moved up to LMA almost a week ago, as my strategy moving forward will include selling tons of goods (having hundreds of thousands of HMA goods feels too wasteful to me, I'd like to monetize my goods). I'm already ready in terms of goods to move to CA, but waiting til after GE starts. Attached is a screenshot of my city. In it, you can see my total world rank and total points for those that care.lv80.JPG

And the GB leaderboard:
leaderboard.JPG

Edit: Since some are asking questions, I figured I'd update this post with all my GB levels at the time of my Arc hitting 80:
ToR - 2
HS - 5
Traz - 3
SMB - 4
LoA - 4
CDM - 2
Inno - 5
Zeus - 4
CF - 6

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29218

Update: Today is the day. Level 80 Arc, the 4th on this world, achieved 186 days into this server. Managed to do the last 12 levels in 11 days. A tough slog that was made easier by hours of sniping to keep up the pace. I moved up to LMA almost a week ago, as my strategy moving forward will include selling tons of goods (having hundreds of thousands of HMA goods feels too wasteful to me, I'd like to monetize my goods). I'm already ready in terms of goods to move to CA, but waiting til after GE starts. Attached is a screenshot of my city. In it, you can see my total world rank and total points for those that care.View attachment 9900

And the GB leaderboard:
View attachment 9901

Congratulations on the achievement! And welcome to the club of cool guys :cool: