• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Dumb tourney question

DeletedUser

Why cant i sabotage when the pvp board read Attack?
Did I miss somethihng?
:blink:

DeletedUser

I'm not sure I understand the question. Is the sabotage option grayed out after defeating a player's defense or is it not there? If it's grayed out it's probably because there's nothing available to be looted.

DeletedUser

yes, it just happened again... No homes? either? wow,
That's a new one, I saw workers working in all the stalls.
ok then

DeletedUser

What happened again? That wasn't a yes or no question. Can you clarify exactly what happened?

EDIT: Wait nevermind I think I got it. Sorry, really tired. Bedtime yus.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I click the attack button. do my thing and loose some troops. I win
I get taken to the player's village and when I click on Actions, the Message comes up to sabotage, but it's greyed out.
You told me there's nothing to produce, even though the shops were busy, and he has houses.
So
I dont know. It happened 2 x to me.
Wait, could it be near the end of the iron age tourney I got to EMA (moments before i went to battle?) duh....
ok
thanks

DeletedUser

When it's greyed out, it means nothing is available to take at the moment. Just return later and claim your spoils when production is finish.

DeletedUser

It may be an age difference thing, I read a thread about another thing and points, cause he moved up to iron age. Idk, maybe its a subtle ruling like im no longer allowed to finish the iron tourney (man I was #2... :(

I'll check back here to see wutup...

Yea, there was no come back later sign either domino

DeletedUser

After a successful attack, you have 24 hours to sabotage a goods-, supply- or coins-building of the respective player. Only finished productions can be sabotaged. If you encounter a relative active player who collects his resources as soon as they have finished, your chances are low of ever getting resources from him/her.

DeletedUser34

I'll check back here to see wutup...

Yea, there was no come back later sign either domino
Let me guess, you want the game to do your homework for you as well? No, you need to keep track of who you owe a loot from. I have this guy in my neighborhood who ALWAYS returns for his loot. I don't think the game is going to tell you who you didn't loot. That is up to you, up to how exteme you are at playing. I know a few players who are obsessed with returning.

DeletedUser

The fact that you could see the people working in their buildings just proves that the production was not finished, so I don't see what's confusing about this. The button is greyed out when there is nothing available to plunder. Hover your mouse over the grey button next time it happens and it will tell you so.

DeletedUser

Yes I understand that now. Thank you. When I didn't see even the houses under lighting bolts, I was confused. I was just wondering about the tourney points and standing really. I mostly don't even plunder now.

And, domino, Stop being so angry. Your not helping. Its a wonder I can find anything wherever you add 2 or 3 cents. The chart you made is real help. Freaking getting angry at me isn't. Just don't reply, you'll find someone else will, like butterfly or Scarecrow.
I really appreciate your input in the game when it comes to certain things. This is why I came to questions ....
IT was a tourney question. The plunder box in grey made it appear I was not allowed to do so, since I clicked from the lower age tourney. After the second and third time, I came here.
So if you weren't trying to find fault in my posts, you wouldn't get so angry.
I try to be concise and clear, though at times, I may mistype a word or two. (this BBS board has a glitch: when using bold or style, a backspace triggers a word delete, or cursor hop).
Thank you, however, for the work you did on the chart. I'm serious.

DeletedUser34

I am not angry :D
I am sarcastic...I can do that.
I am rarely angry...you can lay off that accusation.
I simply call it the way I see it.