• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Dune is Recruiting For Battlegrounds

Woody*

We are a mature, drama-free guild where everyone is active. We win the Guild Expedition every week and GvG a lot for fun, too (although participation is completely voluntary and we never ask for donations to the treasury.

Our goal is to support our members better than any other guild!

Our requirements - which we help new players meet - are:
  1. Finish GE4 weekly, early when necessary to win **(over 50% of the time we waive the 64 requirement if it isn't required for us to win)
  2. Aid fellow guild members at least 3 times per week
  3. Have an Observatory or Arc (or commit to getting one)
  4. Donate 1 FP to most new GBs in the guild
In return, we offer many things to our members including: 6 FPs per day from the town hall, highly active FP trains, Sticks to Bricks program, a very active trade market (where needed trades are picked up quickly), mentoring, city planning, cheap blueprints for most GBs (if we know you need them!), and cheap Goods for higher level GBs.

Additional highlights we offer:
  • 1.9 locks on all requested GBs
  • free Alcatraz and Chateau goods
  • 7 x 100 FP giveaways/week to members who finish GE4
  • 15 FPs to any member that notifies the guild of a GvG siege in progress
  • Many guides including which GBs to build, how to Negotiate in GE, etc
If you are interested, please message me in game. Cheers, Claire

Last edited:

Woody*

We are recruiting again. Please contact me in-game or message me here if you are interested :)

Woody*

Free FPs!! We give away 700 fps per week to players that finish GE4. Many of our top players pass on these rewards, so the odds are pretty good. We know that members who meet our requirements are worth rewarding.

Extra incentives given to active GvG recruits. Message me in-game if interested.

Woody*

An additional benefit that Dune offers is 1.9 locks to all GBs requested. We have 27 members with level 80 or higher Arcs and the 1.9 thread is very active.

Woody*

We are looking for more fighters that enjoy fighting. We love fighting and do a lot of it. Yes, we hold some land. But we don't hold too much, and we don't take it personally when we are attacked. We have a couple enemies worthy of scorn, and a few respectable adversaries as well. So there are plenty of opportunities to fight with us.

Woody*

Updated the original post with some minor changes. We are now fighting in EMA - previously we focused on Colonial and above but decided to get more people involved. Come join us if you like to GE and GvG and want early access to Mars Age goods once the Age opens.

Woody*

We are recruiting players that are motivated to participate in Battlegrounds, and that can meet our other requirements. We are in the Platinum league.