• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Dynamic Tower rewards

Muad Dib13

I have a question about Dynamic Towers, maybe you can help. In my inventory, GB page information tab, it says it provides a random good the first 30 times from that player's age. I assume that means for level 1. But in the GB listings in WIKI it says 12. Do you know the actual number?

DeletedUser32328

12 would seem to be the right number. That's what I remember anyway and I've got level 9 now, which gives 36. As it goes up by 3 each level until level 10, twelve would be the correct number at level 1.

DeletedUser31882

Took a screenshot of mine. I haven't built it yet.

Dynamic Tower.png

I'm going to say the wiki is correct with the 12 number for a Level 1 DT.

If you are seeing 30 and have yet to build/level the tower, that sounds like a bug or something.

Muad Dib13

That would be indeed be quite overpowered. Still a very good GB though. Depending on the age you are in of course.
The way I understand it, the Age the owner is in doesn't really matter, as the goods gained from the DT are goods from the building being aided. So, for example, if you aid a building from Arctic Future, you get a random good from the Arctic Future

DeletedUser32328

The way I understand it, the Age the owner is in doesn't really matter, as the goods gained from the DT are goods from the building being aided. So, for example, if you aid a building from Arctic Future, you get a random good from the Arctic Future
Yeah. But that AF good will be a lot more valuable when you are in LMA than when you are in AF yourself.