• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Ear Hair

DeletedUser

Another habit of my wife (31 years), she loves getting tweezers to pull them out. I've considered a "No-No" to keep from being tortured! :laugh:

DeletedUser

the purpose of body hair is to keep a layer of warm air above (on) the skin to keep us warm. That was the design eons ago and now we don't need a shaggy Neanderthal rug so much because we have Lee Denim Jeans and North Face jackets, but that is the implementation of body hair.

DeletedUser

the purpose of body hair is to keep a layer of warm air above (on) the skin to keep us warm. That was the design eons ago and now we don't need a shaggy Neanderthal rug so much because we have Lee Denim Jeans and North Face jackets, but that is the implementation of body hair.
Question: why do the children get to mostly freeze?

DeletedUser22

I always thought that ear (and nose) hair were God's punishment for men when Adam and Eve eat from the forbidden fruit (although somehow, someone forgot to mention it in the Bible).

As soon as Mrs Boukerse sees a hair sticking out of my nose, she makes it her number one priority to pull it out. It is a kind of reflex of her (and i think more women suffer from the same). It is there to make men hurt. Women suffer during labour, men suffer by hair being pulled out.

DeletedUser34

LOL....women suffer hair being pulled out on a greater scale so to make you guys pay back on such a small scale is just icing. just the thought of doing my eyebrows makes me tear up....and cringe EVERY SINGLE TIME...and yet for the sake of vanity :p I do it......you men cry at getting one hair plucked....pshawwwwww!!!!

edit:
I have to tell you however the thought of pulling out every hair one by painful one sounds like a great punishment for a lesson that needs to be learned by my partner!!!! Thank you Desi, you made my otherwise irksome day quite giggly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22

LOL....women suffer hair being pulled out on a greater scale so to make you guys pay back on such a small scale is just icing. just the thought of doing my eyebrows makes me tear up....and cringe EVERY SINGLE TIME...and yet for the sake of vanity :p I do it......you men cry at getting one hair plucked....pshawwwwww!!!!

Eye brows are actually one of the more functional groups of hair a person has imho. A nice discussion would be why we all think it is better if a girl pulls them out..

I have to tell you however the thought of pulling out every hair one by painful one sounds like a great punishment for a lesson that needs to be learned by my partner!!!! Thank you Desi, you made my otherwise irksome day quite giggly.

Glad I helped.. feel sorry for the poor guy though.

DeletedUser34

how are eyebrows functional? I get eyelashes, but eyebrows? they get in the way of make-up.

DeletedUser

ok, taking out the spam, I was asking seriously. What is more functional about eyebrows over say any other kind of hair?
Prevents sweat/water from running down into your eyes. Also useful for communicating, e.g. raising an eyebrow means you're confused and/or curious.