• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Early Morn the Smell of Smoke

DeletedUser2193

Alas, village life was wonderful.......and then early this morn before dawn, still dark with night........the alarm was raised,
women and children screaming with horror at the sky high flames of our buildings burning!!!! We raced for water to douse the fires.......we used wine from our two vineyards.......and finally as light came we were once again safe.....
Finally they were out......a sabouteur? a dissident? We knew we had a culprit in our midst! How to find him, how to hang him! That was now our goal! We suspected a traveler from an S guild.....we know well their treachery, and how dare they come to a LOD village........that poor decision will be their ruin!
Some of our Bakeries were damaged and our production of copper will be affected. One of our copper foundries was damaged beyond repair........!! Alas, alack.....our village is so delighted about a new element, and it is called silk.....the rich in our village acclaim its wonders and we start silk productions today.
On the larger West Brisgard scene......we all watch with alarm at growing conflict between two very very distant countries, and we wonder why our acclaimed leader has become so silent. Well, I never voted for him.
Alls Thanks of Giving is much anticipated....and its almost here.....we are in deep preparations this very moment.....excuse me I am being beckoned by a courier with news.........Blessings...

DeletedUser

Prythee say it is not so, M'Lady. The gem of Brisgard cannot be ravaged by fire! Tell me who could have done this deed most foul? Tell me please that we may find the miscreant. We shall search the length and breadth of Brisgard for him. He shall be hanged, drawn and quartered for such an act.

But, 'tis a wise regent indeed that can turn such a travesty into boon for her people. The production of silk shall surely increase the renown of her fiefdom. Dark Hall shall once again become a flower of Brisgard under such a sagacious ruler.

Best wishes to you and your subjects. Truly they have much for which to be thankful under such a benevolent and astucious sovereign. Good morrow, M'lady and adieu.