• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Earn diamonds through surveys

DeletedUser29361

Sooo I keep seeing people mention this. I don't have the button for "earn diamonds" or whatever. What am I missing?

DeletedUser26965

I've never seen such a thing for this game so fairly certain does not exist. You can buy diamonds or get them through various game play and buildings.

DeletedUser26965

No the impression I was under and the thing I've read from many google posts is basically
>click the plus on Diamonds
>click "earn diamonds" or whatever it's called
>Fill out surveys
>wait
>profit.
They do have a voucher tab to enter coupon numbers but I have no idea what that's about. I see nothing else other than buying them direct;

(browser version)
fgjxxfhx - Copy.JPG

DeletedUser29361

Really disappointing then. The game doesn't collect gold or accumulate gold over the building cap (Like a build can make 7gold but while offline it will accumulate up to 49gold for you to collect when you come back) like many games do. And no way to earn "P2W" currency with surveys yet people have talked about it.
hmmmmm

wolfhoundtoo

The surveys used to exist but they never really provided a lot of diamonds. My understanding is that they discontinued those years ago. The game is designed to make being online and playing the game more rewarding than simply logging out and returning at a later time. If you have the time you can do the really short term collections of gold (which in the early ages can be quite effective at accumulating gold). Another trick to get gold is aiding. The more you do of that the more gold you can get in return. this can be a nice boost early on.

As for diamonds you don't NEED diamonds to play. They can be utilized to make it easier to do certain functions but the game can be played without the usage of diamonds. You can get diamonds in the game (without paying) in multiple ways:

Each age there are some repeatable quests that will reward you with diamonds (once per quest in each age). Randomly of course.
Some story line quests will reward diamonds.
Continental map will reward diamonds for taking over certain provinces.
Events - You get free chances to win diamonds in some events. sometimes the quest line in those events will randomly reward diamonds as well.
Guild Expeditions - In the later stages (especially level 4) you can win some diamonds from some of the prize chests.
Wishing wells/Fountains of Youth - randomly (not often) will provide diamonds. Wells are won in events. Fountains are a Guild expedition prize.
Great Buildings - The Seed Vault works something like a wishing well. When you aid someone you get a chance at a random prize which can be diamonds. Also the Chateau enhances prizes you win from quests. So if you build the Chateau it can increase any prize won via the quests which includes diamonds (it doesn't provide them directly) but will increase the amount of diamonds you get from repeatable quests, etc. Both of these buildings require later aged goods so are more for players who have progressed farther in the game than the beginning levels.

DeletedUser28670

Really disappointing then. The game doesn't collect gold or accumulate gold over the building cap (Like a build can make 7gold but while offline it will accumulate up to 49gold for you to collect when you come back) like many games do. And no way to earn "P2W" currency with surveys yet people have talked about it.
hmmmmm
If you play correctly, you will have no trouble just collecting the houses while online. I'm in EMA with 1.5 million gold and 2 million supplies. I got that without using the short- collection houses OR being online crazy often.

DeletedUser28670

As for "earning diamonds", they were phased out a few years prior but did exist.

DeletedUser26154

I'm in EMA with 1.5 million gold and 2 million supplies. I got that without using the short- collection houses OR being online crazy often.

Lord Muggle is right.
Having the 8-hour, then 24-hour collection timer houses is best.
Because Motivations.
Supply buildings work best on 8-hour, or 4-hour collections best.
Also because Motivations.
It all depends on your city and what needs what.

Grats too LM.

As for "earning diamonds", they were phased out a few years prior but did exist.

images (14).jpg

I just buy the things and be done with it.

DeletedUser28670

Grats too LM
TY. As for supplies, I slightly disagree. In the lower ages it might be better to go on 24- h for reccuring quests, but that's just opinion. If you're short on coins, guild hop and get an SmB. With my lvl. 4 SmB (and an active Friends List) my clapboard houses produce over 1000 coins per 8 h (motivation included).

DeletedUser26154

As for supplies, I slightly disagree. In the lower ages it might be better to go on 24- h for reccuring quests, but that's just opinion

You might have a point, I leaned on premuims.
I never did the 24-hour collection quests like that.

images.jpg

I went for raw supplies.