Easiear adding FP's on GB's

Discussion in 'Proposals' started by opry, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Falconwing

Falconwing Well-Known Member

Wouldn't Player Joe just click the 10 fp button twice? This is for people adding 1000's of fp's.

I don't like this proposal, I think a 100 fp button is a better and more likely option.

2. Sgt. Bothari

Sgt. Bothari FOE Team Co-Community Manager

[​IMG]

DreadfulCadillac likes this.
  3. Darth Mole

Darth Mole Well-Known Member

It's your job to disagree with whatever the proposal is.

However I'm a +1

4. HtebazilEAB

HtebazilEAB Member

+1

I am in group swaps that have 3 FP and 5FP and a few others, and I also agree that if someone is going to make a mistake then they aren't careful enough.

5. Pythagoras 1290 The Dire

Pythagoras 1290 The Dire Well-Known Member

Maybe, if there was a confirmation box before the FPs were added.

There are countless ways this could go wrong, I can already see the possible issues in guild swap and 1.80/90 threads where people would add too many FPs by mistake. Good luck telling someone they should be more careful when they add 500 FPs instead of 50 and demand a refund. A guild leader's nightmare.

6. Agent327

Agent327 Well-Known Member

Someone has to look at the bigger picture. Most go for +1 if they think it will make the game easier and never look at the possible pitfalls.

Algona likes this.
  7. Volodya

Volodya Well-Known Member

8. ansonukrbatko

ansonukrbatko New Member

Completely agree to the suggestion. I swapped 3,000 FPs and it took my a WHILE to get it done. Just replace the tab for the "Whole bar" with a new tab like was done in donating to the treasury.
    If you make a mistake then that is your problem. I've committed mistakes, but I don't blame the developers for my fat fingers or the bourbon I was drinking at the time. :)

9. Amyality the Relentless

Amyality the Relentless Active Member

It's not quite that simple. What about when your mistake flips your friend or guild mate's gb? Or when your mistake locks out 3 -5 so guild mates lose out on bps and medals? Or when your mistake happens while you and a guild mate are adding at the same time and you rob them of 1st while they have already added a couple hundred fps over 2nd? If your mistake only negatively impacted you, then so be it. You would have to live with it. But I don't want your mistake impacting me.

10. opry

opry New Member

So in my opinion things are like this:
    - even now peoples make mistakes, adding with 10, 20 or more on a GB.
    - even now 2 peoples can add FP's in the same time, and one of them will lose FP's.
    - even now people by mistake level up your GB by mistake (this happened with my GB's twice in this week).
    Maybe another possible solution will be a 100 FP's button, like someone said here.
    But in my opinion something has to be done because when you have to add 1000, 2000, 3000+ FP's it takes some time, especially when you add them from a PC.