1. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Easier adding FP's on GB's

Discussion in 'Closed / Archived' started by opry, Apr 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RazorbackPirate

RazorbackPirate Well-Known Member

It is not the effect on you per se, it is the effect on Support. Overwhelmed with, "I made a mistake can you ... ?"

In the 1.85 and 1.9 threads I'm on, it is common practice to pay back overages, etc. That impacts those not making the mistake. While I'm happy to do it once in a while, I would not be pleased to get messages asking for repayments depleting my FP inventory because they have fat fingers.

I'd support more buttons, but I'm not a fan of the type in option.

2. barra370804

barra370804 Well-Known Member

Big Fat +1

3. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Forum Moderator

4. Mackay131

Mackay131 Member

Keeping it simple with 5 and 50 and 100 FPs buttons might be an easier fix.

RazorbackPirate likes this.
  5. mike-bri

mike-bri New Member

first world problems

6. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Forum Moderator

Voting has closed on this proposal and it did not receive the required percentage of yes votes.

Lancer likes this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.