• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Easiest way to farm defeating units?

DeletedUser29700

I have a daily quest that requires me to defeat 50 units, that seems like a pretty difficult task, is there an easy way to do this?

DeletedUser29700

GE tends to be easiest ..though you could look at your weakest neighbors and try them - send a message to them indicating you wont plunder and why you are doing it -IF you are not a raider by nature, the continental map tends to be a bit difficult depends on the era.
Thanks for the reply, the trick with neighbors is not knowing their army before you attack, GE is ok but hard to manage, as some daily quests are about winning battles, so I’d already progressed through GE because of it. Guess I will have to pick and choose, hoped maybe there was an easy trick

spnnr

Well tbh if you are mid ranked (points wise) or above in your hood hitting the lowest guys isnt that hard usually. Make sure and use attacking boost in tavern and 1 +7 rogues.

DeletedUser

I have a daily quest that requires me to defeat 50 units, that seems like a pretty difficult task, is there an easy way to do this?
If you can kill some units of the next GE encounter, you can kill some, surrender, attack again and kill the same units again, surrender again. Rinse and repeat as long as you have attempts left or you kill 50 units, whichever comes first. :D

DeletedUser30900

Or you can keep attacking all the neighbors everyday and plunder their palaces or other special building :) you are welcome to join the plunder league.

Falconwing

...or 25 fights if they're all just default 2-spearmen defenses! Boring & Tedious!!!
He asked for the easiest way and hitting the slackers of your hood is it. May just need 7 hits, maybe more. Very unlikely he'll reach 20 attacks. He didn't ask for the most challenging so boring and tedious is what he gets.

DeletedUser27184

If GE is not available then I, usually, go GvG. In our guild the low ages are for practice and general mayhem, so you can easily find a target, and get 50 easy defeated troops.

Salsuero

He asked for the easiest way and hitting the slackers of your hood is it. May just need 7 hits, maybe more. Very unlikely he'll reach 20 attacks. He didn't ask for the most challenging so boring and tedious is what he gets.

That wasn't what I was arguing... I was arguing your "7 or so fights" statement. Do you know what age he's in? Sounds like a low age... and it's very easy to see nothing but spearmen down in the lower ages. I'm in HMA and routinely still see them and only them. Don't assume 7 will do it if he's in EMA or Iron Age. That was my point.