• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Easter Event Feedback

DeletedUser18851

Is Inno purposefully trying to sabotage the game and go out of business? Whether intentional or not, that is going to happen if this *** keeps up. It's no wonder we don't see commercials anymore. Commercials cost money, and players aren't shelling it out.

I'm not going into detail because hundreds have already explained why this year is such a downgrade from previous years. But the two biggest problems are that there is not a single new item worth a penny, and it's now up to probability as to whether or not you get what you want (this used to be the ONLY event where you were assured, and that was nice).

unhappycustomer.jpg

Figure 2. Take a lesson from someone with a net worth of 80 billion dollars and start listening.

EVERY SINGLE PERSON I'VE TALKED TO will refuse to buy diamonds for this crap this year. No revenue. Happy trails.

Inno better start listening to it's customers or else...

Dodo-bird.gif

Figure 3. Just like this Dodo went extinct because of the stupidity and greed of the human race, so will Inno.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24719

All that aside my real problem so far is that this is another 24 hour event. I can understand 1 15 day window to complete the event for newer players. But for vets who can complete numerous quests per day this is about as exciting as watching paint dry. This should be changed!!!

DeletedUser17462

So much for the eggs in the woods. Did all three of the actions that are supposed to generate them and still nothing. Are they invisible and you're just supposed to click around and get lucky?!

Edit: never mind, Inno was just too friggin lazy to put them on mobile.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24719

Couldnot agree more Deathmjp. Removing the certainty from this event and leaving it to chance SUKS. But its another way for INNO to try and bleed people of their money. Sounds like a Government agency to me!

DeletedUser8152

The Easter event has been explicitly retooled to sucker suckers into buying diamonds to buy eggs on day one, since all they can get is a bronze chest 7% chance at an Oasis otherwise.
You can get a silver chest on day 1 if you want... I have 77 eggs. (50 from start, 15 from town hall, 10 from quests, and 2 from trees)

cbalto1927

this event appeared to be a "dumb-down" version of Christmas event. Now i wished i was here last Easter event. I heard that watch-fires will be a prize of the day so will save up eggs for that.

DeletedUser10415

The Easter event has been explicitly retooled to sucker suckers into buying diamonds to buy eggs on day one, since all they can get is a bronze chest 7% chance at an Oasis otherwise.

Correction: The Easter event has been explicitly retooled to sucker suckers into buying diamonds to buy eggs on day one, since all they can get is a bronze chest 7% chance at an Oasis otherwise. ( Or a silver chest 13% chance at an Oasis if they wait to collect from their town hall)

DeletedUser10415

this event appeared to be a "dumb-down" version of Christmas event. Now i wished i was here last Easter event. I heard that watch-fires will be a prize of the day so will save up eggs for that.

But if you really want a watchfire, you're going to want to go for the best chance at it, right? That's 25%, so that's a gold chest @120 eggs. You could spend 1000 eggs and never get a watchfire. I thought raising the price on watchfires from the 2014 price of 50 eggs to the 2015 price of 75 eggs was excessive. But wow...

DeletedUser8152

Let's see... on average I guess we will get about 37 eggs per day: 10 from two Greva quests, 10 (on average) from Rinbin quests, 15 from town hall, and 2 from trees (I guess). Plus we start with 50, which is another 2.5 per day averaged out. So call it 39 eggs per day, which is 0.56 silver chests per day, giving a 7.2% chance to win the main daily prize.

I'm curious how it compares to Christmas. Last time it looks like we got an average of 24 stars per day (14 from quests and 10 from the start button), which is about 1.7 spins. If I recall there were 24 gifts to open, so your chance of getting the daily prize was about 7.1% So it seems like Easter is roughly the same, as far as that goes.

So I'd say the new Easter is pretty much on a par with how Christmas has been. Of course, IMO the old Easter was better. But if you thought Christmas was OK, then I guess should should think the new Easter is OK.

DeletedUser8796

REALLY! that stupid arrow is going to come back EVERY time i log in or refresh!!!! i have very little doubt the same person that designed that designed the flashing mail button!

DeletedUser17962

This is my 1 year anniversary playing FOE. I started towards the mid-to-end of last year's easter event. The MLK and Valentines Day events sucked. I'm too advanced on my primary world, everything took so long, and I couldn't finish the quests by the deadline because it's so difficult to get massive quantities of the goods I need. I wish to hell I could just buy them with the obscene amounts of coins I have. If I don't get to finish the easter quest because everything takes too long, for too little payout, I'll be gone. Three events in a row (missed the Leap Year event because I was so frustrated about the Valentine's Day event) will be the nail in the coffin for me. I play games that reward me for playing longer. I don't play games that punish you for sticking around.

DeletedUser10415

REALLY! that stupid arrow is going to come back EVERY time i log in or refresh!!!! i have very little doubt the same person that designed that designed the flashing mail button!

Well, it gives Inno a useless metric they can then use to justify the 'popularity' of the event. See how many times the event interface was clicked? It must be great. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser22214

Let's see... on average I guess we will get about 37 eggs per day: 10 from two Greva quests, 10 (on average) from Rinbin quests, 15 from town hall, and 2 from trees (I guess). Plus we start with 50, which is another 2.5 per day averaged out. So call it 39 eggs per day, which is 0.56 silver chests per day, giving a 7.2% chance to win the main daily prize.

I'm curious how it compares to Christmas. Last time it looks like we got an average of 24 stars per day (14 from quests and 10 from the start button), which is about 1.7 spins. If I recall there were 24 gifts to open, so your chance of getting the daily prize was about 7.1% So it seems like Easter is roughly the same, as far as that goes.

So I'd say the new Easter is pretty much on a par with how Christmas has been. Of course, IMO the old Easter was better. But if you thought Christmas was OK, then I guess should should think the new Easter is OK.

I'm sorry Jaelis but that is not an apt comparison. Presents were far cheaper to open than these chests. So, while it might mean you have a higher probability of getting the best prize it is still not guaranteed and with the presents you got a whole bunch of other stuff while you searched. Here you get far fewer chances which means far fewer prizes total.

DeletedUser8152

You might certainly feel that the secondary prizes from christmas were worth more than the secondary prizes now. I'm not sure for myself... there were a lot of coin and supply packs in christmas which were kind of worthless to me. But then the color guard stuff is kind of worthless to me too.

Of course, at christmas the sensible thing to do was to save all your stars for the good prize days, and I'll do the same with my eggs. So we'll have to see how that goes. My main point here was specifically about whether there was more need for diamonds now to get the daily prize.

DeletedUser22214

In order to get the specific prizes that you want, I do not think that it is substantially worse this time than at Christmas. The only difference is that at the Christmas event there were by far more total prizes available to win.

DeletedUser17361

The secondary chest isn't worth getting.. Don't need a single unit worthless bronze chest is worthless leaving golden chest so I see a lot of just sitting around and opening a chest every couple days... Nowhere close to being as exciting and entertaining as last year..... Kinda just a quest line and maybe a good reward every now and than. Could have at least given us a diamond sale and egg bonus with it like you have usually done so I might consider spending money.. Well this event blows and is about as boring as the last few take some hints from the world cup event (amazingly your best one ever) and stop ruining the annual events. I would rather have a repeated event with only reward changes than something new if it's gonna be trash oh well if only you listened to what your players actually say..

DeletedUser9732

You can get a silver chest on day 1 if you want... I have 77 eggs. (50 from start, 15 from town hall, 10 from quests, and 2 from trees)
Assuming you're lucky like that - my town halls were up for collection at least an hour before the event started, so I'm stuck with 62 today.

And since I know someone will mention it - sure I could have waited on my town hall, but it wasn't worth un-coupling it form all my other 24h collections. Especially knowing how Inno has done on start times in the past and things might not have kicked off until mid-day.

DeletedUser8152

I'd guess there will be a diamond sale during the event at some point, there usually is. (Not inside knowledge, just my guess.)

DeletedUser17361

I'd guess there will be a diamond sale during the event at some point, there usually is. (Not inside knowledge, just my guess.)
Maybe there will be once they see how no one is willing to shell out money for diamonds unless they come at a deal I'd give it a couple days before the sale ;)