• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Easter Event Start Time and Egg Bar Status

DeletedUser15633

Anyone know the exact start time of the Easter Event? Will it be at 12:00am midnight EST on Mar 25? Also does anyone know the status of the Egg Bar when it starts, i.e. will it start empty and need 6 hrs to fill up or will it start full? (In other words will it be worth it to stay up till midnight and empty the egg bar so it's full again when you wake up?) Thank you much.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10806

I thought I read somewhere that you start with 25 eggs? Perhaps those are for spending rather than placing?

DeletedUser9393

I thought I read somewhere that you start with 25 eggs? Perhaps those are for spending rather than placing?
Yes (initially 25 eggs for spending, 6 "hiding actions" for placing).

DeletedUser15391

I am really hoping it starts soon. Normally things seem to start at 12am EST. So tired. Really want to hide eggs.

DeletedUser15633

I am really hoping it starts soon. Normally things seem to start at 12am EST. So tired. Really want to hide eggs.

Haha, yeah I was the same but had to call it quits at 1am. glad I did now that I see it wasn't till 6:30.

DeletedUser15287

what are 6 hiding actions for, it looks like you can select the use option in packages under inventory ? What does it do if you select use ?

DeletedUser8152

what are 6 hiding actions for, it looks like you can select the use option in packages under inventory ? What does it do if you select use ?
When you use the package it, adds 6 eggs to your egg hiding bar. Its basically just like a forge point package, but for eggs.

DeletedUser17615

Could some one kindly please tell me where to get the Easter Event Quest? I have the ability to hide the eggs, collect the eggs, however, no Easter Bar on screen or quest to the right to collect prizes. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. ~Y~

DeletedUser9184

You need to complete some more storyline quests before you can get participate in any seasonal event