1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.156

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Easy button

Discussion in 'Tavern' started by harbinger956, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Super Catanian

Super Catanian Well-Known Member

It should also let you build every event building ever released at any quantity of your choice for free, donates infinite amounts of all goods and medals to the guild treasury, levels your Guild to level 75 instantly, conquers the entire C-Map and Virtual Map, and puts every sector in GvG under your control.

EDIT: For $4.99 plus shipping and handling!

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
    Godly Luke likes this.
  2. Godly Luke

Godly Luke Well-Known Member

Sorry, forgot about that stuff. It should also make it to where you always have a city shield forever and one hit everything no matter the boosts. Oh and um your troops don't take damage and if you negotiate, you never run out of goods. Spears vs monks. No problem when you have that easy button!

3. Super Catanian

And nobody mentioned giving 5000 extra expansions and Stone Age Huts granting infinite population each.

4. Algona

Algona Well-Known Member

Proposal: Allow payment with Coins or Tavern Silver.

Godly Luke likes this.
  5. KungQu

KungQu Well-Known Member

6. Lucifer1904

Lucifer1904 Well-Known Member

7. Super Catanian

[​IMG]

8. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Forum Moderator

I would like to move this thread to Staples, because I feel that is where an Easy Button proposal belongs, but I don't have that capability (probably not enough Alabaster in my system), so I'll just (belatedly) move this to the Tavern section of the Forum for light-hearted discussion.

9. Super Catanian

What's there to discuss?
    This has been up for more than 2 weeks already; let's nominate it! ;)

10. KungQu

KungQu Well-Known Member

I wonder if it's possible for us to do a "GoFundMe" to get you an adequate amount of Alabaster.

Stephen Longshanks likes this.
  11. Lucifer1904

Lucifer1904 Well-Known Member

Simple.

Like this...

Keep reading...

Just keep reading...

Just a little more reading...

I can't believe you are still reading...

Ok you have read enough here is how...

Super Catanian likes this.
  12. BlackSand the Sly

BlackSand the Sly Active Member

Sorry your easy button is broken. If you continue to have difficulties, you may want to contact technical support.

13. Super Catanian

Huh, we did miss something.
    Nobody mentioned giving an infinite amount of turns in negotiations.

14. Dyyavol

Dyyavol New Member