• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Easy button

Super Catanian

You missed some stuff. it takes you to VF with infinite goods and infinite troops as well as giving the player infinite coins and supplies.
It should also let you build every event building ever released at any quantity of your choice for free, donates infinite amounts of all goods and medals to the guild treasury, levels your Guild to level 75 instantly, conquers the entire C-Map and Virtual Map, and puts every sector in GvG under your control.

EDIT: For $4.99 plus shipping and handling!

Last edited:

Godly Luke

It should also let you build every event building ever released at any quantity of your choice for free, donates infinite amounts of all goods and medals to the guild treasury, levels your Guild to level 75 instantly, conquers the entire C-Map and Virtual Map, and puts every sector in GvG under your control.
Sorry, forgot about that stuff. It should also make it to where you always have a city shield forever and one hit everything no matter the boosts. Oh and um your troops don't take damage and if you negotiate, you never run out of goods. Spears vs monks. No problem when you have that easy button!

Super Catanian

Sorry, forgot about that stuff. It should also make it to where you always have a city shield forever and one hit everything no matter the boosts. Oh and um your troops don't take damage and if you negotiate, you never run out of goods. Spears vs monks. No problem when you have that easy button!
And nobody mentioned giving 5000 extra expansions and Stone Age Huts granting infinite population each.

Super Catanian

67447799.jpg

DeletedUser

I would like to move this thread to Staples, because I feel that is where an Easy Button proposal belongs, but I don't have that capability (probably not enough Alabaster in my system), so I'll just (belatedly) move this to the Tavern section of the Forum for light-hearted discussion.

Super Catanian

I would like to move this thread to Staples, because I feel that is where an Easy Button proposal belongs, but I don't have that capability (probably not enough Alabaster in my system), so I'll just (belatedly) move this to the Tavern section of the Forum for light-hearted discussion.
What's there to discuss?
This has been up for more than 2 weeks already; let's nominate it! ;)

- KQ -

I wonder if it's possible for us to do a "GoFundMe" to get you an adequate amount of Alabaster.

DeletedUser36572

Proposal
A easy button to stop all easy button propsal posed as quality of life improvements

Current System
The game is a challange

Details
The details of my idea is a easy button to stop all proposals asking for easy button fix

explaining how it works simple its a easy button no explaination needed

why did i suggested it and all other information I feel is necessary to convey the importance of the addition of my proposal REASONS

Abuse Prevention
none its a easy button

Visual Aids
imagine a blinking icon in the middle of the screen that takes up the whole screen

Conclusion
My final comments to try to gain my proposal the favor of the community.
Dont nobody have time to play the game the way it was made so lets make this happen

Sorry your easy button is broken. If you continue to have difficulties, you may want to contact technical support.