• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Edit Function

• Thread starter DeletedUser36400
  • Start date

DeletedUser36400

Is the fact that I can no longer swap around a few buildings a feature or a bug? Using Modify, Edit I am now forced into a full reconfig rather than just putting buildings into temporary storage and then moving them back. Did I miss something?

BruteForceAttack

Is the fact that I can no longer swap around a few buildings a feature or a bug? Using Modify, Edit I am now forced into a full reconfig rather than just putting buildings into temporary storage and then moving them back. Did I miss something?

It works on PC. Never worked on mobile. If you are not able to swap on pc...it maybe because you are trying to swap buildings of different dimensions and there is no free space to place the swapped building.

DeletedUser36400

Works the same on tablet and PC. I used to be able to put buildings in temp storage and then rearrange them when I brought them back. Now right of the bat ALl buildings are striped and I would have to reconstruct my entire city if I want to rearrange something.