• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Efficiency

DeletedUser13068

In the event history, how about making the "visit tavern" button blue when not ready to visit & the regular color when available? It could save the lives of many mice & or index fingers.
Secondly, how about a history button in the Antiques dealer to confirm the amount of coin & runestones we gain, it would be helpful when clicking too fast & questions about receiving amounts?
Thirdly, how about a history of content & the quantity of plundered goods.
I believe this would improve this finely crafted game.
Thank you

RazorbackPirate

Have to agree with @Jern2017 on this. Don't see the point of any of them, and any proposal justified with the phrase, 'when clicking too fast' is an automatic non-starter for me. Slow down and pay attention. There is nothing to race in the AD. The amount I receive in any given sale is hardly relevant. What's relevant is what I have in total after the sale.

Also, you do realize the AD doesn't give runestones, right? It would be helpful if folks making proposals knew what they were talking about.

DeletedUser

I agree with the above two posts. And since there are three suggestions in this proposal, and each must be its own stand alone proposal, I am moving this thread to Forge Hall for discussion.

Sheriff Of Rottingham

The biggest efficiency change I would like to see is a separate "Army Management" tab to show your "No Age' troops.

Attachments

• no age units FoE.png
    no age units FoE.png
    528.3 KB · Views: 6