• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Egg me?

*Arturis*

I see on some of the people I M/P a message saying "egg me" before even the usual PSC. Is it something new that I didn't know about?

DeletedUser2145

You hide easter eggs in their decorations. The questline should be coming on the main servers sometime soon, I guess people who know of it are just preparing themselves ahead. :)

DeletedUser3407

easter4.jpg

easter3s.jpg

easter2d.jpg

As they mentioned it is a new holiday quest. You get eggs kind of like fps. There will be a bar just like the fp bar added to your screen. You can buy reward items above with eggs. The items are as follows:
avatar, avatar, random bp from your current age or below, Rogue Hideout-Military unit, Wishing well- produces a random item- fp, coin, good, medals, supplies, or diamonds,Watchfire- +4% defense boost
1 Rogue unit, 5 fp pack, 10 fp pack

This is someone else's youtube video of it-[video=youtube_share;2-xscqO4lL4]http://youtu.be/2-xscqO4lL4[/video]

DeletedUser

Now I'm starting to wonder when they are releasing the easter update. Easter is just two weeks away...

Rule of thumb for software patches is not to release just before the weekend, when all the employees are home and can't respond to problems. So assuming middle of next week...?

*Arturis*

Thank you for the nice info and pictures. Is there a limit to the number of watchfire and wishing well you can get? So if you get those eggs in your bar, you have to spend it by hiding them into someone deco to get the quest done, only then you can spend it for the reward? Can you spend the eggs directly or is that the only way you can store it or you will lose it if you don't use it?

Last edited:

DeletedUser3407

I wish I knew. If you watch the videos on youtube they show one player with several watchfires. I assume they all stack on one another like great buildings but, maybe I am wrong...? Watch and listen to the videos as I think you may find your answers in them. It hasn't been released on the servers I play on.

DeletedUser4074

<SPOILER> You get to spend the eggs other people hide in your city, not the eggs you hide in other cities.

Actually this whole thread should have a giant spoiler tag.

DeletedUser3877

lol both of them are my youtube videos.:D yeah the eggs in your egg bar are like forge points in the forge point bar. you hide them in other ppls city and get rewards of eggs for hiding them. the 2nd to last quest is hide 99 eggs and get 200 back... for the wachfires yes they all stack your defense i have seen 1 or 2 players with 10-12 wachfires. 10 wachfires is a 40% defense boost. and for the wishing wells i have 2 now...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2800

Is there a limit amount of eggs you can collect and spend?

I'd say no since one of the mission objectives is to buy everything from the egg store once (that costs about 1,250 eggs) and players are free to buy everything but the avatars as many times as they like.

The only limit on how many eggs you can collect is

A. The length of time the event is being run for
B. The number of people that are willing to hide eggs in your city.
C. Your luck. Some eggs are only worth 1 point others as much as 50 points that I've gotten. The amount you get for each egg is random.

Fortunately if your neighbors/guildmates refuse to participate in the event you have the option of spending diamonds to get event rewards.

DeletedUser

Other question: Does "egging" someone also yield a chance for a BP, like P/M-ing or plundering does?

DeletedUser3407

I was told yes, it can yield a BP. Your question though makes me wonder about plundering. Could you plunder an egg?

DeletedUser

I don't think so. After all; plundering only yields you the base value, the building plundered generates. Not the Motivate- and/or Happiness-bonus.

DeletedUser

they should have also made a counter to watchtowers, similar in all aspects but offensive 4 perc boost.

they seem to be 1x1 , those who use diamonds on those can buy 100s of those making there defenses logically speaking impossible to penetrate

DeletedUser2145

The diamond option for the watchfires was removed. At first it was allowed to buy them with diamonds, but then they were turned to a egg-only future. And although they're 1x1, I can tell you that they do take up a lot of space. I got 10 over at beta (with eggs, no diamonds) which give me a +40% defense boot, but anyone with a Zeus or an Aachen or otherwise can get a bigger boost in both attack and defense and still smash my army.

Eggs can't be plundered, and BPs can be generated out of placing them in the decorations. I'd tell your guildmates to put decorations that aren't obelisks and trees. :)

DeletedUser2145

Exactly. Decorations-only. And you're using the action instead of motivating/polishing for those 24 hours.

DeletedUser

Well.
Colour me screwed then!
Aside from the pink tree I have ZERO Decos in my towns....

Now I have to put them up, just for this event.

This blows!
So this event is yet another means to ruin peoples' city-build.

Last edited by a moderator: