• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Egg me?

DeletedUser

Another question has come up... sorry... Can you purchase the items from the Easter Store now and put them up later or do you have to build them as soon as you buy them? Since some folks don't have the room for them, do they need to make sure they make room (get expansions or delete other buildings) in their cities before they buy these structures?

DeletedUser

The avatars and free agent rogues go where they belong (profile options and available units) but all other purchases go into your inventory to be used at your discretion.

DeletedUser

Thank you. That's going to relieve the minds of several people who thought they might have to tear down other things to make room. :)

DeletedUser1862

Just got the '21 egg' quest, and it doesn't sound like Greva is enjoying having to hide eggs or talk in the voice she uses.. so why do we have a limit to how many eggs we can lay at a time?
I understand from a player/developer standpoint, but the storyline doesn't seem to follow along. I would think she'd want to finish her work as quickly as possible.

Just advanced to the next quest, and she needs to hide 285 eggs. That's nearly 12 days if you didn't sleep because the counter advances one 'egg' per hour, forcing her to be in the suit and accent that she doesn't like for nearly two weeks minimum. Sounds kinda odd, and you don't even get the suit at the end of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3407

Is there a write up of all the quests and rewards for the Easter event somewhere? I swear I read it once but I can't seem to find it again.

DeletedUser4074

Is there a write up of all the quests and rewards for the Easter event somewhere? I swear I read it once but I can't seem to find it again.

There's at least a brief writeup of the rewards earlier in this thread. The quests are all "hide x Easter eggs, get y Easter eggs as a reward" except the last, which is "have purchased all of the items in the Easter store at least once" for 250.

DeletedUser4771

Any idea if there will be any use for leftover Easter Eggs? How about a melee egg fight (default spearman, range =5, damage =1), no terrain advantages, 10 medals for 1st, 5 for 2nd, 3 for 3rd, and 2 for 4th?

DeletedUser2800

Just got the '21 egg' quest, and it doesn't sound like Greva is enjoying having to hide eggs or talk in the voice she uses.. so why do we have a limit to how many eggs we can lay at a time?
I understand from a player/developer standpoint, but the storyline doesn't seem to follow along. I would think she'd want to finish her work as quickly as possible.

Just advanced to the next quest, and she needs to hide 285 eggs. That's nearly 12 days if you didn't sleep because the counter advances one 'egg' per hour, forcing her to be in the suit and accent that she doesn't like for nearly two weeks minimum. Sounds kinda odd, and you don't even get the suit at the end of it.

Do you have any idea of the scope of Greva's job? First off she doesn't have a supermarket where she can buy eggs from in bulk. Second, she doesn't have a refrigerator where she can keep eggs fresh. Third she doesn't employ a staff of thousands of employees to boil, paint, and deliver the eggs. Fourth she doesn't have a delivery truck to use to deliver the eggs. She is doing everything all by herself, by hand, on foot. We are dang lucky to get 1 egg per hour. Greva's doing an amazing job delivering all those eggs to every city, in every neighborhood, all over the world, on every server, all by her lonesome self.

DeletedUser3052

Do you have any idea of the scope of Greva's job? First off she doesn't have a supermarket where she can buy eggs from in bulk. Second, she doesn't have a refrigerator where she can keep eggs fresh. Third she doesn't employ a staff of thousands of employees to boil, paint, and deliver the eggs. Fourth she doesn't have a delivery truck to use to deliver the eggs. She is doing everything all by herself, by hand, on foot. We are dang lucky to get 1 egg per hour. Greva's doing an amazing job delivering all those eggs to every city, in every neighborhood, all over the world, on every server, all by her lonesome self.

Could have been worse. We all could be stuck with Rinbin's mug all through the event. =P And right now, Greva's the better option even if she was caught eating the 1.33 wheels of cheese when you first put down that goat farm and thought it was for the kids.

DeletedUser4844

Do you have any idea of the scope of Greva's job? First off she doesn't have a supermarket where she can buy eggs from in bulk.
She just gets them off amazon.com.

Second, she doesn't have a refrigerator where she can keep eggs fresh.
Which explains why they smell so horrible when you find them, but isn't really an issue.

Third she doesn't employ a staff of thousands of employees to boil, paint, and deliver the eggs.
Amazon.com boils and paints them, and they normally have either UPS or the post office deliver them, like with any package.

Fourth she doesn't have a delivery truck to use to deliver the eggs.
But amazon.com does that via a delivery service. We've been over this.

She is doing everything all by herself, by hand, on foot. We are dang lucky to get 1 egg per hour. Greva's doing an amazing job delivering all those eggs to every city, in every neighborhood, all over the world, on every server, all by her lonesome self.
Well, clearly somebody still believes in Santa.

DeletedUser2800

She just gets them off amazon.com.

Which explains why they smell so horrible when you find them, but isn't really an issue.

Amazon.com boils and paints them, and they normally have either UPS or the post office deliver them, like with any package.

But amazon.com does that via a delivery service. We've been over this.
Sorry but personal computers and the internet haven't been invented yet in the game. The NPC's are only up to the Industrial Age. Computers won't be around in the next age (Progressive) either because that only covers the years 1880 thru 1930. Now if the age after Progressive covers another 50 years then the NPC's will have access to the early stages of PC's and internet access.
Well, clearly somebody still believes in Santa.
As someone else already pointed out this is the Easter Event not Christmas. This is the time of year when Zombie Jesus rises from the dead and roams the earth looking for eggs.

DeletedUser4844

Get with the program. Just because we're in the year 1066, or whatever, doesn't mean our advisers are. Secretly Greva Darn has time travelled from the year 4096.

Ooops. They know I know, now. *runs and hides*

DeletedUser2800

Get with the program. Just because we're in the year 1066, or whatever, doesn't mean our advisers are. Secretly Greva Darn has time travelled from the year 4096.

Ooops. They know I know, now. *runs and hides*
:laugh:/10 chars.

DeletedUser

No offense to Greva, but I personally would appreciate it if she would be asked to work some O/T on the last day. By my count (if everything goes down to the wire), I will be six eggs shy of the 99. - Oh well, still trying either way.....