• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Egypt Settlement

Deitized-Karma

I was just curious about the first reward about the ancient egypt settlement and was wondering if the units it give you is attached or detached?

Ok, I made a mistake and got ride of the Royal Bathhouse by accident. Yes, we all agree I was stupid, but that is a whole different thread. Is there a way to earn another or to use one of the many upgrades that I have for the Royal Bathhouse to establish the level one unit?

Nicholas002

Ok, I made a mistake and got ride of the Royal Bathhouse by accident. Yes, we all agree I was stupid, but that is a whole different thread. Is there a way to earn another or to use one of the many upgrades that I have for the Royal Bathhouse to establish the level one unit?
No. But since it is such an irrevocable and unfortunate mistake, support may be kind enough to give it back.

Vger

No. But since it is such an irrevocable and unfortunate mistake, support may be kind enough to give it back.
This is one of those very rare cases where there should be an Are You Sure? Followed by an Are you Really Really Sure? Followed by a Really, this is a thing you probably don't want to do, unless you are Really, Really Really Sure. Are you Really, Really Really Sure? Type yes three times, then move the scroll bar from no to yes. Then click OK 4 times.

I'm not a fan of Are you Sure? At all. But, yeah, "irrevocable and unfortunate" in a rather significant way. And support already can't keep up, from what I'm seeing. So 'contact support' shouldn't be the solution to common problems (even if they are silly mistakes).