• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Egypt troops do not count towards defeat troops request

Matter of perspective I suppose. Neither is my answer, and I realize it wasn't an option so please do not reply scolding me, it will be a waste.
"they" say it is not a bug, so I concede on that point.
As far as it being a bummer, not in my opinion. I believe INNO is trying to make the settlements as stand alone elements as possible (and no I am not suggesting that they are 100% successful in so doing, hence the word "trying"), because INNO wants the settlements to be as true to a game within a game experience as possible. And I am aware that rewards from within the settlements can fulfill the requirements for a quest outside the settlement (which is essentially what the OP is asking) in other ways, just not in this case. But it isn't a bummer for me. Fighting is the easiest element of this game for me, so the more I do, the more I enjoy. Add a reward onto it and that just makes me smile.