• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Egyptian settlements.

DeletedUser8428

This is Egypt

images

And so is this
images

BTW, if you stand at the foot of the Sphinx and look in the same direction he is ... you'll see a KFC.

Aside from the western fast food, Egypt is one of the most beautiful places I've ever visited.

DeletedUser29647

This is Egypt

images

And so is this
images

BTW, if you stand at the foot of the Sphinx and look in the same direction he is ... you'll see a KFC.

Aside from the western fast food, Egypt is one of the most beautiful places I've ever visited.
Number one place on bucket list.

DeletedUser40051

I remember driving past the Acopolis and missed seeing half of it because they had put up a huge BIg MacDonalds sign up.

DeletedUser37617

Do we now any exacts date yet of when we are actually going to get it? Or did I miss that somewhere:oops:

RazorbackPirate

Do we now any exacts date yet of when we are actually going to get it? Or did I miss that somewhere:oops:
We do not. They have yet to even appear on Beta. Given the time it takes to complete 15 Viking settlements, there is no need for them to release them before June. I expect they've likely set a 6 month release schedule for new cultures. If I'm right, they should show up on Beta soon, but we'll know when we know.

DeletedUser27761

Given the time it takes to complete 15 Viking settlements, there is no need for them to release them before June.
Huh??? In Sin World, I’m now working on my 15th Viking settlement. I completed my 14th settlement in 5 days 16 hours. I have not spent any diamonds on the settlements. I expect to be ready to start Egyptian settlements on the live servers next week — unless they want us to wait a few months after completing the 15th Viking settlement before starting on the 1st Egyptian settlement.

RazorbackPirate

Huh??? In Sin World, I’m now working on my 15th Viking settlement. I completed my 14th settlement in 5 days 16 hours. I have not spent any diamonds on the settlements. I expect to be ready to start Egyptian settlements on the live servers next week — unless they want us to wait a few months after completing the 15th Viking settlement before starting on the 1st Egyptian settlement.
Looks like you'll have a nice long break before the Egyptians arrive.