Eldeen Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Hall' started by Arya66, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Arya66

Arya66 Active Member

Eldeen Guild is accepting new mates. Check out our profile and message me if interested. We are small but growing fast!

2. Arya66

Arya66 Active Member

We are currently at Level 12.
    We play GE, but not GvG.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
  3. DreeMr

DreeMr New Member

Hi! I am part of a guild currently, so I cannot access your guild in-game, but was wondering if you can share the requirements and specifics? What type of involvement, "active" definition (ie daily, 2/3x's/wk, weekly, etc), structure, rules, etc? Does your group use strong language or have a policy in regards to that? I'd appreciate as much info as possible. Thank you! =)

4. DreeMr

DreeMr New Member

Also, how many members in your guild currently and how active? I'm not afraid of lower numbers if the activity is consistent. =)

5. Arya66

Arya66 Active Member

We are at Level 12 currently with 20 members, most of them play 6-7 days a week.
    We range in age/era from Iron - Progressive.
    We do not require daily play, and there is no minimum of days required. (would like 4-7).
    We ask that everyone play GE, but again there is no minimum, we usually unlock level 3.
    There is no set rule about language, but that has never been a problem. We all help each other and get along.
    We have FP Swaps, and a Spotlight Observatory program.

(if you do a ranking search of Guilds... Eldeen.. you can access our Profile.)

Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
  6. DreeMr

DreeMr New Member

Thanks for your reply, it sounds like a great guild! I joined a guild already and it is similar to what you described, with a little bit more structure, which is actually more what I was looking for anyway. I don't see myself leaving in the near future, but if I do, I will keep your guild in mind. Thanks again! =)

7. Arya66

Arya66 Active Member

We are currently at Level 13 with 24 members.
    All eligible members are expected to participate in GE, at least one encounter.
    We have an Observatory program and several FP Swap threads.
    Apply or message me - all ages welcome if you play at least 4 days a week.

Eldeen Guild ♥

8. Arya66

Arya66 Active Member

Eldeen currently at Level 15.
    GE players wanted!