• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Eldeen Guild

Arya66

Eldeen Guild is accepting new mates. Check out our profile and message me if interested. We are small but growing fast!

DeletedUser35439

Hi! I am part of a guild currently, so I cannot access your guild in-game, but was wondering if you can share the requirements and specifics? What type of involvement, "active" definition (ie daily, 2/3x's/wk, weekly, etc), structure, rules, etc? Does your group use strong language or have a policy in regards to that? I'd appreciate as much info as possible. Thank you! =)

DeletedUser35439

Also, how many members in your guild currently and how active? I'm not afraid of lower numbers if the activity is consistent. =)

Arya66

We are at Level 12 currently with 20 members, most of them play 6-7 days a week.
We range in age/era from Iron - Progressive.
We do not require daily play, and there is no minimum of days required. (would like 4-7).
We ask that everyone play GE, but again there is no minimum, we usually unlock level 3.
There is no set rule about language, but that has never been a problem. We all help each other and get along.
We have FP Swaps, and a Spotlight Observatory program.

(if you do a ranking search of Guilds... Eldeen.. you can access our Profile.)

Last edited:

DeletedUser35439

Thanks for your reply, it sounds like a great guild! I joined a guild already and it is similar to what you described, with a little bit more structure, which is actually more what I was looking for anyway. I don't see myself leaving in the near future, but if I do, I will keep your guild in mind. Thanks again! =)

Arya66

We are currently at Level 13 with 24 members.
All eligible members are expected to participate in GE, at least one encounter.
We have an Observatory program and several FP Swap threads.
Apply or message me - all ages welcome if you play at least 4 days a week.

Eldeen Guild ♥

DeletedUser36509

I saw you advertising in global and whispered you but i guess you had stepped away as i got no response so i'll try here. I was just wondering how robust the trading is within your guild? one of the main problems in my current guild is I will put up trade offers in the guilds trade thread and they sit there untouched for a week, same with forge point swaps, we have a thread for different denominations like 5fp swap, 10fp, 15, and 20 and ill contribute to each of them then add my GB to the thread and they sit there for days. it's just not very active or constant i guess and the leader will be awol for days at a time. also could you explain to me how your obs spotlight program works? thank you

Arya66

Eldeen has two 3FP Swaps, a 5, a 7 and a 10. They usually move quickly. Same with market trades if they are reasonable.
Our Spotlight Obs thread: Every few weeks a new Obs is "in the Spotlight". It helps Level Up member's Obs, and makes it easier for those without one to get BPs (if they put in the effort).